UO In National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

goducks
Freshman

UO In National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships!

Post by goducks »

Hey! I bet you guys didn't know that UO is currently playing in the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championship Tournament for the first time! :mrgreen: Here is the link!

http://ncdgu.com/

GO Ducks!!

Notice the plane that we flew on?
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Re: UO In National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships!

Post by MerDuck »

Sorry for anyone in advance who happens to be into disc golf, but are you kidding me?! This has got to be one of the dumbest sports I've ever seen, and can you people please get over yourselves and call it by its real name...Frisbee! Ha this is hilarious, since it looks like we don't have a chance to win this thing I guess I'll root for anybody who can beat Mississippi State!
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

MerDuck wrote:Sorry for anyone in advance who happens to be into disc golf, but are you kidding me?! This has got to be one of the dumbest sports I've ever seen, and can you people please get over yourselves and call it by its real name...Frisbee! Ha this is hilarious, since it looks like we don't have a chance to win this thing I guess I'll root for anybody who can beat Mississippi State!

This has got to be one of the rudest, most self righteous responses that I have yet to read on this site. Do us all a favor next time and keep it to yourself. What a disappointment, I surely did not expect such a surly response! FYI this is the first time that UO has participated in this event and, no they will not "win" it, but qualifying to participate in a national event is a victory in of itself. They have done themselves and the UO proud!

Notice the plane that we flew on?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

MerDuck wrote:Sorry for anyone in advance who happens to be into disc golf, but are you kidding me?! This has got to be one of the dumbest sports I've ever seen, and can you people please get over yourselves and call it by its real name...Frisbee! Ha this is hilarious, since it looks like we don't have a chance to win this thing I guess I'll root for anybody who can beat Mississippi State!
There is only one sport that I personally classify as dumb: Ice curling.

Anyway, It'd be cool if Oregon won the NCAA Disc Golf Championship.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

goducks wrote: This has got to be one of the rudest, most self righteous responses that I have yet to read on this site. Do us all a favor next time and keep it to yourself. What a disappointment, I surely did not expect such a surly response! FYI this is the first time that UO has participated in this event and, no they will not "win" it, but qualifying to participate in a national event is a victory in of itself. They have done themselves and the UO proud!

"Self Righteous"? Really? I don't know about that, you need to chill and just roll with it a little. Jeez It was just a joke, I wasn't slamming our team eaither for not being in it, I was just pointing out that being over par by like 40 points is pretty much impossible to come back so we should root against the team that is in the lead. My gosh take a chill pill. :D