Aaron Wise gets first tour victory at the ATT Byron Nelson

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Everythingsducky
Senior

Aaron Wise gets first tour victory at the ATT Byron Nelson

Post by Everythingsducky »

Guy was amazing, unflappable, completely solid. Congrats to Aaron getting hopefully his first of many tour victories. He is now exempt for the next two years, and eligible for the Masters. I’m sure Casey Martin is proud as hell. Crazy how he held his sh*t together after a 4 hour storm delay, and still smoked the field by 3 shots. This after finishing in 2nd place in the Wells Fargo tourney a week a couple weeks ago.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Aaron Wise gets first tour victory at the ATT Byron Nels

Post by Duck07 »

Good for him. I saw some blurb about a Duck Golfer who they were touting as a possible next Tiger. While it's hyperbole, it's still a great sign of the progression of the team to see someone do well as a Pro and get recognition while in school.
thomas time
Senior

Re: Aaron Wise gets first tour victory at the ATT Byron Nels

Post by thomas time »

ya he was outstanding today, shooting a bogey free 65 in his first pga tour event while being in the final group I'm guessing. He just played for mostly hitting the green and two putting on the back nine once his lead grew to three and four strokes. Wyndham Clark has gotten 2nd and 3rd on the Web.com in his previous two events before missing the cut this weekend.