Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Rate the movie you just watched

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Mad Max 7/10 - Great action, very intense. I don't like weirdness in movies, so I'm probably in the minority for docking points for that.
Jurassic World 8/10 - No story (duh), and the side stories they tried to invent were annoying. But the scenes containing dinosaurs were awesome.
Inside Out 7/10 - I love Pixar, but they are losing it. They've only had Two original movies (Brave and Inside Out) in the last 6 years, and I'd argue those have been two of the worst Pixar films. Inside Out is fun and different, but it's not the type of movie I'd want to see again. It's missing the Pixar flare that sets itself apart from the rest of the animated film industry.

Anyway, right now, I'm educating my wife on Star Wars by watching all of the first six films. Not a huge fanatic, but I'm excited for it to come out later this year.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Caught
Jurassic World, the story wasn't the best but it never had been in the previous movies. Kind of predictable but I still loved it.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Jurassic 6.0/10
Inside Out 7.5/10
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Mad Max. 5/10. I guess the hype ruined it for me. It was just one long action sequence in a desert.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!