2 pac-12 championship tickets - section 9 ~25 yard line

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dcduck00
High School Drop Out

2 pac-12 championship tickets - section 9 ~25 yard line

Post by dcduck00 »

autzen.png
These are seats at the top of the bowl, no walking down stairs, close to concessions. Row 66. May have cushioned seat backs if they did not remove them from the season.

This is about the 25 yard line.

$180 for the pair (face value). PM me if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dcduck00 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ducksrock
Senior

For Collectors Only

Post by ducksrock »

For Sale: Two Commemorative, 2011 Inaugural Edition, Pac 12 Conference Championship, Original, Print At Home Game Tickets....Mint Condition and Framable, For Your Viewing Pleasure.....Dont settle for copies or attempts to duplicate....Acquire the real thing to enhance your bar and/or use as topics of discussion at parties and get togethers.....

Seating is located in the Highly Desirable Section 3, Row 23, Seats 15 and 16.......If you are really lucky, u might be in position to snag one of Maldonado's wildly kicked field goal attempts.....No guarantees, but this is definitely a possibility....

This is a limited time offer and includes free admission to the Moshofsky Center and Stadium Duck Store......Be One of the First 500 to Purchase this Collectible....and you will receive rights to purchase $8.00 plus beers at the Mo, prior to the game, in addition to exorbitantly priced food items....

And best of all, similar ticket pricing for other conference championship game tickets may cost up to several hundred dollars....We are not charging anywhere near this amount.....NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY........Not even $250.00.....Not $200.00, not even $100.00 each....Yes, Duck Fans, for a mere $90.00 each, you can be the proud owners of Two (not one) but Two of the Highly Desirable game tickets as referenced above....

But wait.....There is more....Order now, and I will personally see if I can scrape up a couple of used cap snafflers to be included with your purchase....Operators Are Standing By to Promptly Fill Your Order......

Ohhhhhhhhh.....and.......GOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN DUCKS......
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: For Collectors Only

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ducksrock wrote:For Sale: Two Commemorative, 2011 Inaugural Edition, Pac 12 Conference Championship, Original, Print At Home Game Tickets....Mint Condition and Framable, For Your Viewing Pleasure.....Dont settle for copies or attempts to duplicate....Acquire the real thing to enhance your bar and/or use as topics of discussion at parties and get togethers.....

Seating is located in the Highly Desirable Section 3, Row 23, Seats 15 and 16.......If you are really lucky, u might be in position to snag one of Maldonado's wildly kicked field goal attempts.....No guarantees, but this is definitely a possibility....

This is a limited time offer and includes free admission to the Moshofsky Center and Stadium Duck Store......Be One of the First 500 to Purchase this Collectible....and you will receive rights to purchase $8.00 plus beers at the Mo, prior to the game, in addition to exorbitantly priced food items....

And best of all, similar ticket pricing for other conference championship game tickets may cost up to several hundred dollars....We are not charging anywhere near this amount.....NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY........Not even $250.00.....Not $200.00, not even $100.00 each....Yes, Duck Fans, for a mere $90.00 each, you can be the proud owners of Two (not one) but Two of the Highly Desirable game tickets as referenced above....

But wait.....There is more....Order now, and I will personally see if I can scrape up a couple of used cap snafflers to be included with your purchase....Operators Are Standing By to Promptly Fill Your Order......

Ohhhhhhhhh.....and.......GOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN DUCKS......
This is the post of the day!!! :lol: :lol: I need to get rid of 2 tickets myself but don't want to compete with this masterpiece.