Arizona Hate Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Arizona Hate Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

"Won the day"? More like "Won a day".. Psh.

As for Anu's quote, I think he's just being honest. It isn't as impressive anymore. If it was, we probably would have won that night.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

UOducksTK1 wrote:"Won the day"? More like "Won a day".. Psh.

As for Anu's quote, I think he's just being honest. It isn't as impressive anymore. If it was, we probably would have won that night.
"Duck Dynasty is over.. Anu era has begun."

Call me when Arizona wins ANYTHING in football, let alone 3 PAC titles and two BCS bowls.
"You know we the big brother." - Cliff Harris

"Y'all know what time it is." -Damian Lillard
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

I've never seen a fan base that has been more cocky without winning even a conference title.

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

DAT_man_again wrote:

Call me when Arizona wins ANYTHING in football, let alone 3 PAC titles and two BCS bowls.
You are starting to sound like a Washington fan.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

They're going to be all fired up & cocky. Problem is when you've already beat a team in the same season, you're not as sharp mentally because you've "been there, done that". I think they're going to be getting a very big rude awakening and I'm just happy I get to watch it happen.

HUGE difference between the Ducks on that day in October and today.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:

There is a difference between making the "what has your program done?" argument after getting beat ten times in a row and getting beat twice.

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

DAT_man_again wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:

There is a difference between making the "what has your program done?" argument after getting beat ten times in a row and getting beat twice.
Let's just win the game first.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Good thing I'm not suiting up for the civil war because I'm definitely looking forward to Zona.

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:

Hot coffee came out of my nose after reading this. Thanks for the early morning laugh. Well done sir...well done. :lol:
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I don't blame the Arizona fans for enjoying their victory, but everyone up here knows that wasn't the ducks at full strength. Lets see if the wildcats can hang with the ducks when the O-Line isn't made out of swiss cheese. College football very rarely gives the opportunity for revenge the same year. As a fan, this is the matchup I wanted all along.

Thanks to the OP for all of the links. The one missing thing is how the Arizona fans celebrated when both Dixon and Leaf were injured in 2007. What a nightmare that game was. Everything came crashing down all at once.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Phalanx wrote:I don't blame the Arizona fans for enjoying their victory, but everyone up here knows that wasn't the ducks at full strength. Lets see if the wildcats can hang with the ducks when the O-Line isn't made out of swiss cheese. College football very rarely gives the opportunity for revenge the same year. As a fan, this is the matchup I wanted all along.

Thanks to the OP for all of the links. The one missing thing is how the Arizona fans celebrated when both Dixon and Leaf were injured in 2007. What a nightmare that game was. Everything came crashing down all at once.

In terms of fan bases (and I know that people say this about us), but they are probably the most classless in the PAC, along with the Huskies. They really are obnoxious.

I don't mind enjoying a victory, but saying that our reign is over and making fun of our slogan is pretty telling of how many times the Cats have been there before (never).

I will he posting the link to that story of all of those "Oregons reign is over" tweets to their forums once we beat them on Friday.