3 Rosebowl Tickets for sale

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

bobcpa
High School Drop Out

3 Rosebowl Tickets for sale

Post by bobcpa »

I am a UCLA season ticket holder. I have 3 tickets for sale for New Years Day. These are Club seats in the Terry Donahue Pavillion. Section 205, Row B Seats 1-3. The price INCLUDES preferred parking and all the food and non/alcoholic beverages you can consume. The food is catered by Wolfgang Puck catering and is really good. Seats are way more comfortable than the standard Rose Bow seats. In relation to the field, they are at about the 25 yard line and have unobstructed views.

These are great seats. If you are interested in the seats, please email me at rcohen@lgshcpa.com for pricing. .

I can't believe that I am going to say this, but.......GO DUCKS!

Bob
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: 3 Rosebowl Tickets for sale

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you can find someone to sell to.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Price?
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Phenom wrote:Price?
If you have to ask....
bobcpa
High School Drop Out

Post by bobcpa »

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. The seats are located in the Terry Donahue Pavilion on the West side of the Rose Bowl. Section 205 Row B seats 1 - 3. These are luxury seats and are wider than the regular Rose Bowl seats. Plenty of room, unobstructed views. The price INCLUDES preferred parking and all the food you can possible consume in a day. The food is catered by Wolfgang Puck catering and includes non/alcoholic beverages.

The price is $650 per seat and I have to sell the seats as a group. The transaction can be handled through Paypal. If you are interested, please email me at: rcohen@lgshcpa.com. I am a certified public accountant licensed in California. I promise you that the transaction will go smoothly without any hitch as I have too much to lose if I am not a person of my word.

In any event, beat the QUACK out of the Seminoles.

Bob
bobcpa
High School Drop Out

Post by bobcpa »

Wanted to let everyone know that I just sold the tickets. Thank you so much for allowing me to post my request on your site. I sold the tickets to a bankruptcy lawyer here in Los Angeles that is a big Oregon fan. So, you will have 3 additional people rooting for the Ducks on Jan 1. Good luck and looking forward to watching you in the National Championship Game.

Bob
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

bobcpa wrote:Wanted to let everyone know that I just sold the tickets. Thank you so much for allowing me to post my request on your site. I sold the tickets to a bankruptcy lawyer here in Los Angeles that is a big Oregon fan. So, you will have 3 additional people rooting for the Ducks on Jan 1. Good luck and looking forward to watching you in the National Championship Game.

Bob
Thanks Bob!