Championship Game tickets

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Championship Game tickets

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Have season ticket holders already been notified about tickets to the Championship game?
Nightowl
Two Star Recruit

Re: Championship Game tickets

Post by Nightowl »

Not a Season Ticket holder but I bought mine using Team Tix a couple weeks ago. Be prepared to spend a pretty penny. I bought 1 400 level goal line ticket (so not the WORST seats in the house... but pretty close...) and, combined with shipping and the Team Tix reservation fee, it cost me $540... :o
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think face value is 650 for nose bleeds.
Nightowl
Two Star Recruit

Post by Nightowl »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I think face value is 650 for nose bleeds.
It WAS $450 but you won't find that price anymore for 'em.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I checked Stubhub last night, cheapest ticket was $720. Crazy!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

The get in price now is $750'ish and you'll be watching it on the big screen. No thank you.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

We paid $850ish per ticket for the Natty with Auburn....I wouldnt expect tickets to be any less for this game.....
pdxduck21
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck21 »

To answer your original question - season ticket holders have been told if they got tickets and how many but not where and what price level. I believe the email said Monday they will release the locations
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

pdxduck21 wrote:To answer your original question - season ticket holders have been told if they got tickets and how many but not where and what price level. I believe the email said Monday they will release the locations
Thank you!!!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I am a season ticket holder and got notified about going to get our four, can't wait!!!
bigbenp
Three Star Recruit

Post by bigbenp »

I'm also a season ticket holder. I got notified on December 19th that I made the cut for the tickets should we win the Rose Bowl. Early this morning I got my ticket allocation and seat location. I am in Section 454, very high up. So my seats are not as good as the Rose Bowl, but at this point I don't care. $450 is better than a thousand dollars per ticket. It's the Ducks, it's the CFB Championship, I'm going!
pdxduck21
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck21 »

Same. My notification came in last night. I am in the last row of 444. At least it is on the 30 but oh my that is high.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

My buddy in Portland got his notification last night. Row 23 in one of the 400 sections. Just can't travel that far to sit that high. Going to blow a big part of my annual bonus to get down low. But the Ducks are worth it. Now have to find a tailgate or alumni event to attend before the game.
bigbenp
Three Star Recruit

Post by bigbenp »

I guess it was just wishful thinking that the tickets would be closer to the field, so the TV broadcast would be able to see the fans from both teams. I know there's a lot of corporate tickets out there and people just go to the game because it's the championship not necessarily because they're fans of either team. I'm not salty, I'm super stoked about seeing the Ducks in the big game!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

bigbenp wrote:I guess it was just wishful thinking that the tickets would be closer to the field, so the TV broadcast would be able to see the fans from both teams. I know there's a lot of corporate tickets out there and people just go to the game because it's the championship not necessarily because they're fans of either team. I'm not salty, I'm super stoked about seeing the Ducks in the big game!
I suppose it benefits us that its a watered-down crowd because OSU travels very well. Hopefully you'll be able to watch the game on the field rather than simply watching it on the big screen in the stadium. I've heard it can be pretty distracting.