GM: Boston Celtics GM

DBs stats so far

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Re: DBs stats so far

Post by Alan »

Some great info! Thanks for the post. If I have this right, which I may not. The Rec-target stat refers to how many times a receiver and a DB was thrown at and how many times it was a completion. So just completely random, Springs was thrown at 25 times and 18 times was a completion? Also it was for a total of 282 yards... Great stat and a great way to understand our DB's .... With luck I'm correct please correct me if I'm not.... I may be completely off base, it's just an educated guess.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

Alan wrote:Some great info! Thanks for the post. If I have this right, which I may not. The Rec-target stat refers to how many times a receiver and a DB was thrown at and how many times it was a completion. So just completely random, Springs was thrown at 25 times and 18 times was a completion? Also it was for a total of 282 yards... Great stat and a great way to understand our DB's .... With luck I'm correct please correct me if I'm not.... I may be completely off base, it's just an educated guess.
You are correct but what is missing is breakups, and per game breakdown. Arrion got drubbed initially but the totals have actually gotten better per game. I believe he only had a couple of targets completed last game and his coverage skills have gotten tremendously better.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

srsmiley007 wrote:
Alan wrote:Some great info! Thanks for the post. If I have this right, which I may not. The Rec-target stat refers to how many times a receiver and a DB was thrown at and how many times it was a completion. So just completely random, Springs was thrown at 25 times and 18 times was a completion? Also it was for a total of 282 yards... Great stat and a great way to understand our DB's .... With luck I'm correct please correct me if I'm not.... I may be completely off base, it's just an educated guess.
You are correct but what is missing is breakups, and per game breakdown. Arrion got drubbed initially but the totals have actually gotten better per game. I believe he only had a couple of targets completed last game and his coverage skills have gotten tremendously better.

Yes, I think a lot of that for Springs is from the EWU game where Cooper Kupp killed him.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

gofightingducks wrote:
srsmiley007 wrote:

Yes, I think a lot of that for Springs is from the EWU game where Cooper Kupp killed him.
As I said earlier I wasn't picking on one DB the reason I chose Springs is only because he's the first name listed on the graphic. I was just trying to get an understanding of the graphic I could have picked anyone one it.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

Wow, Oregon needs Seisay back in the worst way