Thomas graham

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

Thomas graham

Post by brich75 »

I know he got called for PI, one of which was a garbage call. But I was so impressed with him as a freshman he was on recievers like stink on sh*t. That dude looks like he is going to be special!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Thomas graham

Post by Phenom »

brich75 wrote:I know he got called for PI, one of which was a garbage call. But I was so impressed with him as a freshman he was on recievers like stink on sh*t. That dude looks like he is going to be special!
He is. He will only be here for 3 years.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I think he will be very good. There will be some growing pains. He will get his share of Pass Interference his freshman year but I was very impressed with him. I will concur that he will only be here 3 years. I think he could possibly be among the best cb we have ever seen at Oregon if he grows like think he will in adapting to the speed of the game. It could be by his junior year teams stay away from throwing towards him.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I agree he leaves early If he keeps developing. The great thing is the way WT recruits there should be a stable of studs behind him
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

For the most part he looked good, but his receiver was able able to run past him several times. He will either need to learn how to jam the receiver at the line, or figure out how to keep up with faster receivers. Better quarterbacks would've made a fool out of him on multiple occasions.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

JFC! He's a true freshman playing his first game. There's so much for him to learn from the video of this first game! He's going to be outstanding and it will be this year. The kid has got IT!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I think we will see moments of him being outstanding and we will see moments he gets burned. He is a true freshman after all. He will be attacked a lot til shows he will lock down his receiver and not get a penalty. He will be gone after 3 years.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I think we will see moments of him being outstanding and we will see moments he gets burned. He is a true freshman after all. He will be attacked a lot til shows he will lock down his receiver and not get a penalty. He will be gone after 3 years.
Oh ya he definitely going to be tested!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Loved his hands on the PI-pick play. He looks like once he gets used to playing at this level he'll push Springs down the depth chart. Amadi had a nice pick on the over throw but man that sack was nasty!
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Duck07 wrote:Loved his hands on the PI-pick play. He looks like once he gets used to playing at this level he'll push Springs down the depth chart. Amadi had a nice pick on the over throw but man that sack was nasty!
It was a great sack, I noticed last night a few times the Ducks were really popping.