ASU @ UDuh

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

fpsduck
Senior

ASU @ UDuh

Post by fpsduck »

Is Graham going to keep Kelly in for the whole game?

he can't hit the broad side of a barn right now. :x
OreDucks01284
Senior

Re: ASU @ UDuh

Post by OreDucks01284 »

stay classy uduh, keep throwing water bottles at asu every time they score touchdown.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

The Udud program is in shambles, although they do get to play Colorado next week.

1. Low class fans.

2. "Coach Pete" looks even more average as a coach at this level than I was already expecting. His midget former Beaver offensive coordinator looks completely clueless also.

3. The Pups will likely lose the majority of their good defensive players after this season while returning the same mediocre offense (minus 3 senior offensive line starters).

4. The Udud program looks, at minimum, 3 years away from even possibly becoming relevant on a national level. Basically, their only hope is that their QB commit (Jake Browning) develops into another Kellen Moore in a couple years.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

The Burning Question:

Did they do, "THE LAWNMOWER"???

Enquiring Minds Want To Know!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Terrible conditions during the game...

Yeah the Huskies program is really in limbo right now. Peterson will need to turn things around quickly, but I just don't see it happening.. Especially with how the rest of the Pac-12 has really stepped it up this year.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Watching the interview with Peterson @ halftime was great...he looked like he wanted to jump on a plane and head back to Boise.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

He'll do well there. This is only his first year and the cupboard was only half full when he got there. They're very young and inexperenced at some positions, but also have some talent. Like him or not, Petersen is an excellent coach and great evaulator of talent. You don't continue to put together teams like he had at Boise State without being able to do that.

Honestly, I'm concerned about the gap closing in the conference. I think that WSU will fire Leach or he'll jump ship soon. Cal will continue to get better under Dykes, OSU may make a change if Riley doesn't retire, Oregon will continue to reload, but it'll be hard to stay on top every year and Stanford is a mystery. They've had to make some big adjustments this year and next year they'll lose even more on defense, as well as Ty Montgomery and Kevin Hogan.
John 3:36
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Well, Petersen's last year at Boise was arguably his worst, including his team getting absolutely demolished by the Sark led Huskies. Maybe his best years are behind him. It will be interesting to see how the Huskies finish the season. They will be favored against Colorado and then they have a lot of tossup type games left on their schedule, with the way UCLA, Oregon State and Washington State are all struggling. They could still have a respectable season in terms of record, but the Doog team this season isn't as good as it was last season, and I don't see that changing next season either.