blazers

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Re: blazers

Post by Greenblood »

The NBA schedules can be a little weird sometimes. The Blazers have actually played four more games than GS has.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

Greenblood wrote:The NBA schedules can be a little weird sometimes. The Blazers have actually played four more games than GS has.
At least they got a long homestand after that brutal December
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12166 ... ess-coming

This team is so fun to watch, offseason will be interesting with Rolo, LA and Wes all free agents
bb3065
Two Star Recruit

Post by bb3065 »

Aldridge out 6-8 weeks. Played poorly and lost to a BAD Celtics team. I know this team is undermanned right now, but unless they stop making excuses for themselfs, they may have a hard time holding onto home court, maybe even the Playoffs.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

They may have also lost Batum tonight after he reinjured his wrist. He's getting an MRI so he could be missing some time as well. Being down potentially 3 starters is going to be tough in a tight Western Conference so they really need to go .500 in the next few weeks to keep in the thick of the playoff picture.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

bb3065 wrote:Aldridge out 6-8 weeks. Played poorly and lost to a BAD Celtics team. I know this team is undermanned right now, but unless they stop making excuses for themselfs, they may have a hard time holding onto home court, maybe even the Playoffs.
Yup this and Batum news is rough..

Can't believe we lost to the Celtics at home last night.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

And Canzano doing Canzano things saying that somehow the LaMarcus injury will make him more likely to sign elsewhere this summer. That guy is such an asshat.
bb3065
Two Star Recruit

Post by bb3065 »

wlduck wrote:And Canzano doing Canzano things saying that somehow the LaMarcus injury will make him more likely to sign elsewhere this summer. That guy is such an asshat.

Yeah.. I don't listens to a word that idiot says. LaMarucs will be back, and the Blazers will be good for a very long time! I just really hope this season isn't lost because of injuries. :(
bb3065
Two Star Recruit

Post by bb3065 »

Aldridge deciding to postpone surgery. He is going to play through the pain. Wow! I hope he doesn't make it worse.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Batum said that he's been playing with torn ligaments in his wrist since he first injured it back in December. Plus, Chris Kaman has been taping up his thumb on his shooting hand because of torn ligaments. Seems Portland can't catch a break with all these hand/wrist injuries. It's just a good thing they're not knee issues.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Good win tonight despite following way behind early again, it seems to be every game there down double digits at some point.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

bb3065 wrote:
wlduck wrote:And Canzano doing Canzano things saying that somehow the LaMarcus injury will make him more likely to sign elsewhere this summer. That guy is such an asshat.

Yeah.. I don't listens to a word that idiot says. LaMarucs will be back, and the Blazers will be good for a very long time! I just really hope this season isn't lost because of injuries. :(
LaMarcus is going to San Antonio along with Marc Gasol after Timmy retires with ring #6...
bb3065
Two Star Recruit

Post by bb3065 »

LaMarcus might as well get his surgery. I almost feel like this team has lost all confidence. I sure hope Lopez and Freeland come back SOON, or this season is going to go down the drain. I hope I'm wrong.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

bb3065 wrote:LaMarcus might as well get his surgery. I almost feel like this team has lost all confidence. I sure hope Lopez and Freeland come back SOON, or this season is going to go down the drain. I hope I'm wrong.
this kind of thinking blows me away...
bb3065
Two Star Recruit

Post by bb3065 »

mdm0302 wrote:
bb3065 wrote:LaMarcus might as well get his surgery. I almost feel like this team has lost all confidence. I sure hope Lopez and Freeland come back SOON, or this season is going to go down the drain. I hope I'm wrong.
this kind of thinking blows me away...

Yeah.. I have to admit, I kind of lost my composure Saturday. It was a brutal game, plus my school work didnt help. :shock: On the bright side, the ROLO man comes back tomorrow night! I smell a win streak! :)