Rivalry Week Games

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Rivalry Week Games

Post by Duck07 »

Michigan scores on their first drive and OSU goes 3 and out while the Wolverines get back into the Red Zone before throwing a Pick.

Now that we're out of the CFP I'm rooting for Michigan in this one as it looks like a great scene in the big house.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Rivalry Week Games

Post by StevensTechU »

Michigan fans in NYC are like washington fans in Portland. They think they went to Harvard and believe their football program is/was/will always be the greatest on planet earth. They're insufferable. With as much as Harbaugh tries to recruit the west coast, I don't really want him to have that feather in his cap.

That said, if Ohio State loses and drops out of the CFP, no sweat off my back.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Also, Wazzu FINALLY beat the Fuskies yesterday.

And it was a blowout too, hopefully neither Wazzu or Oregon State go to the Pac 12 championship tho.

I'm also hoping Michigan beats OSU so we can get a different playoff for once.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

You just know Auburn is going to blow this lead. Would love to see them hold out...
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

....aaaand there's the 28-yard td pass by Alabama.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

StevensTechU wrote:Michigan fans in NYC are like washington fans in Portland. They think they went to Harvard and believe their football program is/was/will always be the greatest on planet earth. They're insufferable. With as much as Harbaugh tries to recruit the west coast, I don't really want him to have that feather in his cap.

That said, if Ohio State loses and drops out of the CFP, no sweat off my back.
As much as I'd love to see Ohio State lose, I also don't want Michigan to win for the same reason. Sadly, I think the Michigan recruiting wheels are already in motion for west coast recruits.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Not really a rivalry but I sure hope somehow USC finds a way to come back and beat BYU. So tired of the obnoxious BYU fans claiming they would win the PAC-12 in football and basketball. But I know that won’t happen as USC is a complete mess, especially in the trenches.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Not really a rivalry but I sure hope somehow USC finds a way to come back and beat BYU. So tired of the obnoxious BYU fans claiming they would win the PAC-12 in football and basketball. But I know that won’t happen as USC is a complete mess, especially in the trenches.
^^This times 1,000,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

BYU got really lucky and barely won last night.