Something fishy going on in Kansas

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Something fishy going on in Kansas

Post by karlhungis »

They have had 5 commits today and 3 of them have been 4* recruits. They are poaching Louisiana hard. How long until the blue bloods sick the NCAA on them?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Re: Something fishy going on in Kansas

Post by Groundswell »

I saw that. I wonder if there's somebody new is on staff there from Louisiana. Could have convinced some kids to commit early as a favor and knowing that the commits wouldn't stick. Gives Kansas some juice and promotes the appearance that something is happening at Kansas. The only way it makes sense.

PS. If you have to live in Kansas, Lawrence is a good town. And it's a good school. I've always wondered why it's one of the worst football schools. Seems like you could poach some kids out of Oklahoma, the Kansas City & St. Louis areas, and some Texas kids. Not enough to be good, but enough to occasionally get above .500. The football facilities must just suck.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

ifuwant2 wrote:I saw that. I wonder if there's somebody new is on staff there from Louisiana. Could have convinced some kids to commit early as a favor and knowing that the commits wouldn't stick. Gives Kansas some juice and promotes the appearance that something is happening at Kansas. The only way it makes sense.

PS. If you have to live in Kansas, Lawrence is a good town. And it's a good school. I've always wondered why it's one of the worst football schools. Seems like you could poach some kids out of Oklahoma, the Kansas City & St. Louis areas, and some Texas kids. Not enough to be good, but enough to occasionally get above .500. The football facilities must just suck.
I guess they got some hot shot recruiter with La ties.

http://kuathletics.com/news/2016/3/2/fo ... ata=398213
"We are fired up to add Tony Hull to our staff," said Beaty. "Not only is Tony well-respected as a coach throughout the state of Louisiana, but collegiate coaches around the nation also have a huge amount of appreciation for the work he has done. The production of his teams and players speaks for itself and we are looking forward to him bringing that same work ethic to our staff and players."
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

I'm going with my initial suspicion, and most of those recruits won't be in Kansas' final class:

http://247sports.com/Article/Louisiana- ... r-51145231