Rhule on Lubick...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UofDuck
Senior

Re: Rhule on Lubick...

Post by UofDuck »

pezsez1 wrote:Also, Chris Peterson seems every bit the hard ass as Rhule.
I'm pretty close to one of BSU's most famous players and he has told me that he respects Peterson's coaching ability, but does not like him personally. His exact words were, "I will not keep in touch with him." Essentially, he thinks Coach Pete, as a person, is a prick.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

UofDuck wrote:
I'm pretty close to one of BSU's most famous players and he has told me that he respects Peterson's coaching ability, but does not like him personally. His exact words were, "I will not keep in touch with him." Essentially, he thinks Coach Pete, as a person, is a prick.
Zebransky?
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Phenom wrote:
UofDuck wrote:
Zebransky?
I really can't say. Would be unfair to name him.
srduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by srduck »

UofDuck wrote:
couple of things-sort of agree about Lubick. There is something about him. I heard some things about him last year and the essence of it is that he is an a$$ hole.

With regard to CP, I do business in Boise with JR Simplot and Boise cascade and many of the people I deal with are BSU grads. Not one of them has a nice thing to say about CP. basically say the same thing as your BSU friend says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk