Carrington

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Carrington

Post by duckfan96 »

26 catches for 409 yards and 4 tds so far. Having a good start to the year. Too bad he threw away his last year at Oregon but wishing the kid the best. Hope he gets his stuff together and has a great year, cept against Oregon.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Carrington

Post by StevensTechU »

No doubt he's talented, and he the top offensive weapon on that team so they're making him the focal point.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

StevensTechU wrote:No doubt he's talented, and he the top offensive weapon on that team so they're making him the focal point.
Who cares about core values when you have a guy with talent right?

Just win baby.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

karlhungis wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:No doubt he's talented, and he the top offensive weapon on that team so they're making him the focal point.
Who cares about core values when you have a guy with talent right?

Just win baby.
LOL :lol:
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

duckfan96 wrote:26 catches for 409 yards and 4 tds so far. Having a good start to the year. Too bad he threw away his last year at Oregon but wishing the kid the best. Hope he gets his stuff together and has a great year, cept against Oregon.
You know, no. Can't do it. Can't root for him. Too many screw ups....Dude, left Oregon hangin' Twice...

His stupidity severely hampered Oregon's ability to win a National Championship. This year? His stupidity may cost Oregon a chance at a Pac-12 title (Oregon's one weakness appears to be WR right now). I honestly cannot think of an example of a players' stupidity/bad behavior having such far-ranging negative consequences for their team over the course of multiple years... can you?
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

The idiot was comparing the Utah Qb to Marcus. Really how stupid can you be
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I actually thought this thread was about another screw up he had.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Yeah I can't ever root for him either, I hope the Oregon secondary gives him a major beat down in Autzen, and I'm sure the student section won't go light on him. I only hated him more after he compared their crappy QB to Marcus, what a stupid comparison. I hope the QB crashes and burns trying to live up to that comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

I'd be fine with this if he were somewhere like San Diego State. In conference, that team, that coach and those "core values"? No thanks, good luck but I wish I never knew you.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »