Damn Bud!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Re: Damn Bud!

Post by nogerO »

Bud Lee wrote:Wrong Board...

And I know , sucks man. I think this was going to happen this year no matter who was at the helm. We just don't have a good team right now. I blame bad picks in the previous 5 years of recruiting classes that didn't work out and aren't even on the team anymore. Then there is all the talent that left early in the past 3 years.

It just isn't there this year and I'm seriously worried we won't make it to 6 wins.
I would imagine a lot of people here click on "view active topics" so I'm not so sure it matters what forum this was posted on...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

nogerO wrote:I would imagine a lot of people here click on "view active topics" so I'm not so sure it matters what forum this was posted on...
Probably not but I always feel obligated to move things to the right board and notify the poster as being a stickler about this is how I earned my mod status. :D
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Phalanx wrote:Looks like LSU is going to take down 21st-ranked Florida on the road. So maybe the recovery is faster than we thought. Or maybe the SEC needs to stop playing such difficult OOC opponents. :lol:
Florida shouldn't have been ranked. Big down year for the SEC. I'm predicting that Kentucky will win the East.

I mean Georgia will probably roll through the East but its no fun predicting them and Bama to win anything.