Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Jimbo to A&M

Post by Zyme »

DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Jimbo to A&M

Post by karlhungis »

Screw FSU
Screw ATM
Screw Jimmy Sexton
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

And so it begins. Let the FSU coach hunt begin.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Aw, c'mon... You know RichRod and Jim Mora are dying for a shot at the FSU position!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

woundedknees wrote:Aw, c'mon... You know RichRod and Jim Mora are dying for a shot at the FSU position!

They should take them both at a discount rate, Mora as HC and PoorRod as the OC.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

rsbgduck wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Aw, c'mon... You know RichRod and Jim Mora are dying for a shot at the FSU position!

They should take them both at a discount rate, Mora as HC and PoorRod as the OC.
That actually sounds like it could be a workable solution to fish's needs... assuming they don't kill each other.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

10 years 75 million is reportedly what he will make coaching a bunch of amateurs. Sounds about right for life in Gomorrah.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

It's amazing how much schools in the SEC overpay for their coaches when compared to other conferences. Urban Meyer will average only $6.5 million in salary the next six years while Chip is an absolute steal at 5 years for $23 million.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

I think Jimbo is WAY over-rated.
pdxduck2013
Five Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck2013 »

Apparently the Texas ATM chancellor presented Jimbo with a blank national championship trophy...that school is trying so hard to be relevant, it's comical.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

pdxduck2013 wrote:Apparently the Texas ATM chancellor presented Jimbo with a blank national championship trophy...that school is trying so hard to be relevant, it's comical.
Aren’t they the ones who claim national championships back in the 50’s from really obscure sources? Like not your normal AP/large media type awarding authorities but out of nowhere titles?
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Duck24 wrote:
pdxduck2013 wrote:Apparently the Texas ATM chancellor presented Jimbo with a blank national championship trophy...that school is trying so hard to be relevant, it's comical.
Aren’t they the ones who claim national championships back in the 50’s from really obscure sources? Like not your normal AP/large media type awarding authorities but out of nowhere titles?
No that’s Washington!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

duckduckgoose wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
No that’s Washington!!!

Alabama does that too! Most of their titles are bullsquash
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Bud Lee wrote:
duckduckgoose wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
No that’s Washington!!!

Alabama does that too! Most of their titles are bullsquash
Yeah, I read that one of their claimed national chips was awarded almost 3 years after the season by some off publication.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I'd still take their titles, shams and all, over our current collection of titles.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!