PAC-12 Sucks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: PAC-12 Sucks

Post by Alan »

Duck24 wrote:
Alan wrote:We will be hearing how weak the pac 12 is from every media person outside the pac 12 all year. Not a good showing for the Pac!
Would they be wrong? Pac-12 looked pretty bad all year long.
No, they would be right, I'm just not wanting hear it over and over again.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bad year for the Pac-12.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

UofDuck wrote:I think the SEC is 0 and 3.

Finished with 4 wins with two of them in the Playoff against really good teams though. With that said it was a disappointing year for the SEC too despite the fact that the conference is now guaranteed another championship. Outside of Alabama and Georgia it was really a down year. With that said I'll put those two teams against any other two in the nation right now.

UCF got screwed in all of this, they should of been in the playoffs and I hope their win against Auburn is a catalyst for playoff expansion.

Big Ten looks REALLY good though. They won all but one and that includes two games that they were underdogs in.

The PAC just simply looked horrible. Michigan State was the underdog in against Washington State and won 42-17. The PAC Champion got beat my three scores. Several ugly loses. Just a really bad turnout.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

wazzu was FAVORED over michigan state? even with falk, that's nuts. but it was pretty well known on message boards that falk wasn't going to play, hence i'm surprised vegas didn't pick up on it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

oregontrack wrote:wazzu was FAVORED over michigan state? even with falk, that's nuts. but it was pretty well known on message boards that falk wasn't going to play, hence i'm surprised vegas didn't pick up on it.
MSU was favored by 1.5.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Oregon and one other team (Utah/Zona?) were the only kickoff favorites this bowl season.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

My bad, must of been an early line I looked at.