OSU Football Recruiting

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

lmduck

Re: OSU Football Recruiting

Post by lmduck »

While this OS thing is a serious NCAA violation, I doubt much will happen. They may get a letter of reprimand but not much else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

duckduckgoose wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
duckduckgoose wrote:
Duck24 wrote:I don’t even know how this happens. I actually like Jonathan Smith but damn buddy, that’s embarrassing.
Possibly early enrollees that are from this years class?

Wouldn’t they have already signed LOI’s though? And they also sent these to the Hawaii football facilities.
Anyone already on the team would have signed a LOI. I was just spitballing how possibly they sent recruiting material to U of Hawaii players.

I can not think of a good enough excuse for that mess they made. Someone addressed the envelopes, they have a recruiting coordinator, Smith is ultimately responsible........... someone knew they were sending recruiting packages to the University of Hawaii. Someone needs fired, coordinator or a sacrificial coach. Also sorry to say it but NCAA needs to come down on them. Just a thought, how would we, the fans, feel about Ohio St or the Huskies sending recruiting packages to our current players? There is no valid excuse, someone needs fired and I hope the NCAA slaps them. Just a dumb mistake.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

lmduck wrote:While this OS thing is a serious NCAA violation, I doubt much will happen. They may get a letter of reprimand but not much else.

I disagree, I doubt the NCAA wants to open that can of worms, Beavs did it and get a warning, we are Bama after all, start the mass mailing. I cannot see the NCAA letting it slide