#10 UW at Utah (9/15/18, 7 p.m. PDT, ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: #10 UW at Utah (9/15/18, 7 p.m. PDT, ESPN)

Post by Merganzer »

Washington wins 21-7. I guess credit must be given for Washington "forcing" Utah's mistakes, though they had nothing to do with the ball popping out of the Utes arm on the interception return.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

The Doogs tried their best to let Utah back in the game, but F'ing Utah was too incompetent to take advantage. I hope Utah's QB is still this erratic when the Ducks face them.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

gogreen55 wrote:The Doogs tried their best to let Utah back in the game, but F'ing Utah was too incompetent to take advantage. I hope Utah's QB is still this erratic when the Ducks face them.
I didn't watch it straight through, but from what I saw, the QB looked alright but his receivers really let him down.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

StevensTechU wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:The Doogs tried their best to let Utah back in the game, but F'ing Utah was too incompetent to take advantage. I hope Utah's QB is still this erratic when the Ducks face them.
I didn't watch it straight through, but from what I saw, the QB looked alright but his receivers really let him down.
I didn't watch every snap either, but I saw enough of Huntley's wildly inaccurate passing in this game (and every other game so far) to understand why he is one of the lowest rated passing quarterbacks in the country through the first three weeks.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

gogreen55 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
I didn't watch every snap either, but I saw enough of Huntley's wildly inaccurate passing in this game (and every other game so far) to understand why he is one of the lowest rated passing quarterbacks in the country through the first three weeks.
Even last year, he was so-so. He couldn't even beat an Oregon team QB'd by someone like Burmeister.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Watching the reply, Utah should have won. They were dominating udumb. Turn overs cost them that game.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher