Ruh Roh

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Ruh Roh

Post by nogerO »

The already hot seat in Lincoln is getting hotter.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
greenyellow

Re: Ruh Roh

Post by greenyellow »

Getting steamrolled by a team like Purdue is not a good look.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

The Huskers have a better chance at winning a game (s) than do the Beavers & Bruins, but that's a pretty low bar.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/te ... ornhuskers

Meanwhile, Florida State losing to Louisville, 24-14 with 12:30 to go in the 4th quarter.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Between Chip and Frost, who'll get their first win of the season first?
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Merganzer wrote:The Huskers have a better chance at winning a game (s) than do the Beavers & Bruins, but that's a pretty low bar.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/te ... ornhuskers

Meanwhile, Florida State losing to Louisville, 24-14 with 12:30 to go in the 4th quarter.
24-21 with 6 minutes to go in the game. Louisville receiver dropped an easy TD pass or this thing would be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

greenyellow wrote:Between Chip and Frost, who'll get their first win of the season first?
I say Frost.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Louisville just handed FSU the ballgame with more questionable playcalling than Oregon last week. Up 3, 1:30 to go, at the FSU 30 and pass the ball on first down that gets picked. FSU has two TO’s but regardless, FSU marched down the field in like 30 seconds to take the lead. Good lord.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Duck24 wrote:Louisville just handed FSU the ballgame with more questionable playcalling than Oregon last week. Up 3, 1:30 to go, at the FSU 30 and pass the ball on first down that gets picked. FSU has two TO’s but regardless, FSU marched down the field in like 30 seconds to take the lead. Good lord.
Awful awful coaching by Louisville’s coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck24 wrote:Louisville just handed FSU the ballgame with more questionable playcalling than Oregon last week. Up 3, 1:30 to go, at the FSU 30 and pass the ball on first down that gets picked. FSU has two TO’s but regardless, FSU marched down the field in like 30 seconds to take the lead. Good lord.
Yeah, the int was bad, as was the tackling on the FSU touchdown pass.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Those are two really bad teams. The only reason I kept watching was to hear the announcers repeatedly question the FSU play calling. :lol:
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

maxduck wrote:Those are two really bad teams. The only reason I kept watching was to hear the announcers repeatedly question the FSU play calling. :lol:
The best was FSU running a reverse that gained some good positive yardage and then very next play call, attempting a double reverse that I think was then going to be passed but was blown up for a huge loss. I might need to go peruse the FSU boards this morning and see how high and mighty they feel. I look forward to next week when Miami beats them by 30.