#8 WSU @ Colorado (11/10/18, 12:30 p.m. PST, ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

#8 WSU @ Colorado (11/10/18, 12:30 p.m. PST, ESPN)

Post by Greenblood »

Amazing to see WSU ranked so high so late in the year. Could see Colorado playing inspired at home, but can't believe it will be near enough to upend the Cougars.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: #8 WSU @ Colorado (11/10/18, 12:30 p.m. PST, ESPN)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The way the Pac-12 is going this year, Colorado will win.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Colorado has lost 4 in a row, including a loss at home to Oregon State. They also lost 0-28 to the Cougs last season. I don't know if that is any sort of indication of how they match up this year or not. Despite all of that, it isn't like Washington State is just crushing the mediocre teams they face. Cal and Stanford are mediocre teams also, and Washington State barely snuck by each. They lost on the road to USC, another mediocre team. Frankly, every team in the Pac-12 is mediocre, or worse, including the Cougs. Oregon fans have a warped perception of the Cougs being better than they actually are. The first half at Washington State was much more a result of the total and complete incompetence of the Oregon coaches and players (on both sides of the ball), rather than the Cougs being a great team. If there is anyone that actually doubts that, see the Arizona game.

Anyway, I have no idea what the injury situation is for either of these teams. Assuming both teams have most of their key players available, the Cougs deserve to be favored. If the Buffs were to win, it wouldn't be as shocking of an upset as many would think though.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

WSU got on the board first with a field goal, Colorado responded with a touchdown, lead, 7-3 10:58, 2nd Quarter.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Montez is terrible.

The more I watch WSU, the more I realize they aren’t very good, the PAC-12 is just really bad this year. Taking advantage of weak competition. For the conference’s sake, I hope WSU doesn’t make the playoffs cause they’d get destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Montez is terrible.

The more I watch WSU, the more I realize they aren’t very good, the PAC-12 is just really bad this year. Taking advantage of weak competition. For the conference’s sake, I hope WSU doesn’t make the playoffs cause they’d get destroyed.

I feel like all the hype I've read about him was based on the early season OOC. He and Herbert will definitely be coming back with how their seasons have played out I'd say.
wepto
Four Star Recruit

Post by wepto »

Duck07 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Montez is terrible.

I feel like all the hype I've read about him was based on the early season OOC. He and Herbert will definitely be coming back with how their seasons have played out I'd say.

Montez was a candidate to leave early?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

wepto wrote: Montez was a candidate to leave early?
He does throw a nice deep ball and this is not a draft with many quality QBs to choose from potential wise right now so had his year continued to play out like it did to start, he would certainly have seen his name brought up more. I don't think Minshew for example today threw a single NFL route past 10 yards when people ask why he isn't a candidate for the NFL. Next year though Tua could go as well as Herbert and all of a sudden the QB class is totally different.