Cal in hot water

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Cal in hot water

Post by FlDuckFan »

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/art ... 704989.php
One coach, she wrote, “would corner me in the tunnel entrance to field, asking me deeply personal questions, like if I had a boyfriend and what my ‘type’ is. He would not leave me alone at practice, following me around to each drill, making remarks on how I looked that day. To no surprise, he found me on Instagram, and starting (sic) messaging me, for which then I blocked him. One day after practice, I realized he was following me home, as he was supposed to be going in the opposite direction, but was keeping a close pace behind me before he caught up to me outside my front door. He asked me what I was doing that weekend, and that we should go to the pool, because ‘I would look amazing in a bikini.’ This coach is still employed by Cal Football, just to make that clear.”
Am a big fan of Wilcox but, if the allegations are true this is not good.
RebelDuck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Cal in hot water

Post by RebelDuck »

If the accusations are true then there is no way Wilcox did not know. Guess we’ll see when more info comes out.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Cal in hot water

Post by StevensTechU »

Wilcox, of USC and uw infamy, honestly doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would run a super moral or ethical organization if it interfered with other things.