Kawhi goes to the LA...Clippers

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Kawhi goes to the LA...Clippers

Post by Merganzer »

The big game on Christmas will be LAC vs. LAL. A lot of behind the scenes action; and it ends up with Leonard signing with LAC and OKC trading Paul George to LAC for a LOT of Draft Picks. It is also suspected around the league that now OKC, with George gone and all the draft picks, that Westbrook is now on the trading block.
Phalanx
Senior

Re: Kawhi goes to the LA...Clippers

Post by Phalanx »

Just looking at the Clippers and their stacked roster, I wonder if Harkless will play much. What a terrible team to get traded to in a contract year. Well...except for the whole contending for a championship thing. Some players are into that, I guess.

I'm not sure Paul George is worth all that. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Danilo Gallinari are pretty good players, and then all of those picks. OKC really made out like bandits in this trade.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Phalanx wrote:Just looking at the Clippers and their stacked roster, I wonder if Harkless will play much. What a terrible team to get traded to in a contract year. Well...except for the whole contending for a championship thing. Some players are into that, I guess.

I'm not sure Paul George is worth all that. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Danilo Gallinari are pretty good players, and then all of those picks. OKC really made out like bandits in this trade.
In all reality, they traded all that for George and Kawhi, which makes it quite a bit more worth.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

pudgejeff wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Just looking at the Clippers and their stacked roster, I wonder if Harkless will play much. What a terrible team to get traded to in a contract year. Well...except for the whole contending for a championship thing. Some players are into that, I guess.

In all reality, they traded all that for George and Kawhi, which makes it quite a bit more worth.
According to Woj, the Raptors were left out of all the trading talk because they would not include Siakam in any deal. Now, what team is going to want Westbrook?
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I really hope Westbrook is stuck on a bottom dweller. Only team I could see wanting him is NYK because they're morons.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

StevensTechU wrote:I really hope Westbrook is stuck on a bottom dweller. Only team I could see wanting him is NYK because they're morons.
I agree RE:Westbrook. Never have like that guy, don't know why but some people just act and carry themselves in a way that is irritating. He is IRRITATING.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

nogerO wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:I really hope Westbrook is stuck on a bottom dweller. Only team I could see wanting him is NYK because they're morons.
I agree RE:Westbrook. Never have like that guy, don't know why but some people just act and carry themselves in a way that is irritating. He is IRRITATING.
He'd be perfect for James Dolan
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Well he is still stuck in OKC, and he doesn't have anyone else.around him. So wish granted.