fat, dumb, happy and entitled."

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

fat, dumb, happy and entitled."

Post by Alan »

I do like Leach but he may feel some blow back with this one from the media, although for the most part the media likes him. But this made me smile a little......where is Craig James when you want the fired stirred? Lol.

"Washington State coach Mike Leach went off on his team after Saturday's 38-13 loss to No. 19 Utah, describing the Cougars as "fat, dumb, happy and entitled."
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: fat, dumb, happy and entitled."

Post by StevensTechU »

I appreciate Leach's eccentric personality, but he's got a deep history of never taking the blame and completely talking s*** about his players that I think makes him a giant douche. Just like the military, leadership should always accept responsibility.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I really don’t understand how any player would want to go play for him.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Early in his tenure at WSU he made similar charges against his team, directly insulting his O line. He then made those players face the media for further humiliation. The video of the post game was incredibly uncomfortable, the kids didn't have much to say and the assembled media didn't want to play his cruel game. Long periods of silence interrupted by an occasional awkward question and a terse answer. He is an ass.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

maxduck wrote:Early in his tenure at WSU he made similar charges against his team, directly insulting his O line. He then made those players face the media for further humiliation. The video of the post game was incredibly uncomfortable, the kids didn't have much to say and the assembled media didn't want to play his cruel game. Long periods of silence interrupted by an occasional awkward question and a terse answer. He is an ass.
That says it all.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Douche.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Yes, i definitely concur with the anti-Leach sentiments expressed in this thread. I do not like him.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Budt Nougat...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

He's just willing to say to the press, what coaches say behind doors.

I know for a fact a guy who never says crap to the media, blew up on his team a month ago about the transfer portal. Cussing and ripping players for leaving. A guy some of you love, Petterson.

Brooks was famous for his intimation and screaming at players.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I like the Deadspin article title. "Mike Leach bemoans his team for being too much like Mike Leach."
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

StevensTechU wrote:I like the Deadspin article title. "Mike Leach bemoans his team for being too much like Mike Leach."
Lol! Now that is funny!