Arizona @ Colorado (Sat., 1:30 p.m. PT, P12N)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Arizona @ Colorado (Sat., 1:30 p.m. PT, P12N)

Post by Greenblood »

I noticed on the Pac-12 Predictions thread for this week on the Autzen page that, so far, all but one (Duck07) predicted the Buffs at home. Given that the line is pretty close (Colorado by 4.5), I thought the near-unanimity was interesting. I lean towards Colorado as well, but I'm hoping that Duck07's pick proves correct since, as usual, I want pretty much any team about to play UW (the Wildcats host UW next week) to have as much confidence as possible going into that game.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Arizona @ Colorado (Sat., 1:30 p.m. PT, P12N)

Post by Duck07 »

While I might look like a genius for this pick I did pick the poodles to beat the furd. I think Colorado should be a good defense for our offense to get back on track heading into that poodle game.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:While I might look like a genius for this pick I did pick the poodles to beat the furd. I think Colorado should be a good defense for our offense to get back on track heading into that poodle game.
Give yourself credit, we all picked the Poodles, you were the only one to pick the Wildcats. Shenault, (sp) will be a challenge for our CB's, and yes, see what the offense can do minus the turnovers.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Yes, great call on this one, Duck07. Would be even better if the Wildcats can keep it going vs UW in Tucson.