#15 UW @ Stanford (Sat., 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: #15 UW @ Stanford (Sat., 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Post by Merganzer »

gogreen55 wrote:Watching the end of this game was awesome. A ragtag group of Stanford backup o-linemen pushing the Purple Puppies all over the field. The Husky offense looking like it is being directed by a couple of buffoons. Doog fans calling for Coach Pete's head. I don't know how the rest of the season will unfold, but this is a week to enjoy.
They believe that all CP can do is recruit. He is a terrible game coach, the offense is outdated & predictable... Now a bunch are barking, "get rid of Petersen, bring in Urban Meyer".
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Merganzer wrote:
gogreen55 wrote:Watching the end of this game was awesome. A ragtag group of Stanford backup o-linemen pushing the Purple Puppies all over the field. The Husky offense looking like it is being directed by a couple of buffoons. Doog fans calling for Coach Pete's head. I don't know how the rest of the season will unfold, but this is a week to enjoy.
They believe that all CP can do is recruit. He is a terrible game coach, the offense is outdated & predictable... Now a bunch are barking, "get rid of Petersen, bring in Urban Meyer".
Good luck with that... Meyer likely has much tastier fish to fry.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Merganzer wrote:
That's hilarious. It's amazing they have already forgotten what it was like before they had Pete.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Merganzer wrote:
The most delusional fan base in college football. What makes them think he would even consider them if he's still uncertain about USC. Offer him the AD spot and he might give UW a glance. Haha
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

karlhungis wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
That's hilarious. It's amazing they have already forgotten what it was like before they had Pete.
Only fan base that has ever developed an irrational opinion of their coach in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

U dumb fans think the team (with all the criminals on it) was the best college team ever. There was some crazy stuff going on during those years
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

alxtw wrote:
The most delusional fan base in college football. What makes them think he would even consider them if he's still uncertain about USC. Offer him the AD spot and he might give UW a glance. Haha
Would like to see washington vs. Michigan in the "All-Delusion Bowl," which I believe would just be two idiots arguing in a parking lot.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Didn't get to watch the game, but reading the comments in this thread was fun ha!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Post of the season!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine