Auburn vs Florida

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

SuperDuck
Senior

Auburn vs Florida

Post by SuperDuck »

I really can't stand Auburn, but we need them to keep winning.
John 3:36
UofDuck
Senior

Auburn vs Florida

Post by UofDuck »

SuperDuck wrote:I really can't stand Auburn, but we need them to keep winning.
Florida is a fraud. They should have lost 2 of their games already, while Auburn should have lost one of their.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Auburn vs Florida

Post by karlhungis »

Auburn is doing everything they can to lose this one.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Perfect example of what playing in the sec will get you. Two top 10 ranked teams and neither one of then should be that high...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Oregon never should’ve lost to Auburn. The Oregon coaches need to figure out this offense thing, cause I know transitive property doesn’t work, but no way Florida should score more against Auburn than Oregon does.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Oregon never should’ve lost to Auburn. The Oregon coaches need to figure out this offense thing, cause I know transitive property doesn’t work, but no way Florida should score more against Auburn than Oregon does.
This was also a case of Nix playing like a freshman the whole game.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Oregon never should’ve lost to Auburn. The Oregon coaches need to figure out this offense thing, cause I know transitive property doesn’t work, but no way Florida should score more against Auburn than Oregon does.
Had we played in Autzen I'm sure he would have looked like that too. We need to start playing these marquee opener games in Hawaii not Texas
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Had we played in Autzen I'm sure he would have looked like that too. We need to start playing these marquee opener games in Hawaii not Texas
Could not agree more.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Merganzer wrote:
Nix looked like a freshman against Oregon too. He had two TD’s, first one cause Oregon’s defense messed up and the second one should’ve been picked but McKinley was way out of position. If that was Holland he would’ve picked it and Oregon would’ve won. Nix did not look good at all against Oregon. Maybe not as bad as he did against Florida but he certainly looked like a freshman against Oregon.