In the immensely satisfying department...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

In the immensely satisfying department...

Post by nogerO »

Dak Prescott has thrown 3 interceptions so far and my Packers lead the cowboys 34-17 with eight minutes to go. Sorry Jerry, but even with all your money you haven’t been able to buy a championship. :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Merganzer
Senior

Re: In the immensely satisfying department...

Post by Merganzer »

nogerO wrote:Dak Prescott has thrown 3 interceptions so far and my Packers lead the cowboys 34-17 with eight minutes to go. Sorry Jerry, but even with all your money you haven’t been able to buy a championship. :lol:
At this rate, Prescott is losing a lot of $$$; and I share your disdain for Jerry, but he did own the team when Aikman, Irving & Smith won 3 Super Bowls. 92, 93, 95.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Merganzer wrote:
nogerO wrote:Dak Prescott has thrown 3 interceptions so far and my Packers lead the cowboys 34-17 with eight minutes to go. Sorry Jerry, but even with all your money you haven’t been able to buy a championship. :lol:
At this rate, Prescott is losing a lot of $$$; and I share your disdain for Jerry, but he did own the team when Aikman, Irving & Smith won 3 Super Bowls. 92, 93, 95.
That was 24 years ago and he inherited those guys.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

nogerO wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
That was 24 years ago and he inherited those guys.
The only one of the triplets that Jerry Jones inherited was Michael Irvin (drafted in 1988). Jerry purchased the Cowboys in February of 1989, fired Tom Landry, hired Jimmy Johnson, drafted Troy Aikman in the 1989 draft and traded Hershel Walker for multiple picks. Emmitt Smith was drafted in 1990.
Thurston
Two Star Recruit

Post by Thurston »

Kellen Moore called a garbage game.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Go Pack Go!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

The longest scoring play of the season so far, a 92 yard, TD pass, was just executed by the winless Jets against the reeling Cowboys to give the Jets a 14-3 lead. Jets drive for another TD after the 2 minute warning, 21-3. Make that, 21-6, Dallas has a 50 yard FG, and just before the half ended, one from 62 yards. The 62 yard FG was necessary. Dallas got it to 24-22 with 40 seconds left, but the try for 2 was incomplete. Onside kick is next and a Jet had it, then dropped it, then got it again. Now the Jets run the clock out for win #1.