That Seahawks game!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

betty white
Two Star Recruit

That Seahawks game!

Post by betty white »

What a thriller. Loved it it! Got my heart racing like the last 3-4 duck football games. Nice to see lots of former Ducks repping on the big stage too.
gogreen55
Senior

Re: That Seahawks game!

Post by gogreen55 »

Not a fan of either team, but it was definitely a classic. Buckner got a lot of air time.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Fantastic game!! Great defensive plays & offensive plays, mistakes. Both teams had chances to end it, Seattle finally does it.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Seahawks got lucky, if Niners were healthy they win and it isn't that close.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Seahawks got lucky, if Niners were healthy they win and it isn't that close.
Yeah, all the luck Seattle got in that one, leading 21-10 having the ball stripped from the receiver going in for the touchdown; when the OL recovered the fumble, started to run with it, only to fumble and Buckner recover it and run in for the TD, when twice Seattle LB's dropped possible INT's on SF's drive that tied the game. Seahawks have won 3 times this season after trailing by 10. 49ers got 20 yards on 10 plays in OT.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Seahawks got lucky, if Niners were healthy they win and it isn't that close.
Yeah, all the luck Seattle got in that one, leading 21-10 having the ball stripped from the receiver going in for the touchdown; when the OL recovered the fumble, started to run with it, only to fumble and Buckner recover it and run in for the TD, when twice Seattle LB's dropped possible INT's on SF's drive that tied the game. Seahawks have won 3 times this season after trailing by 10. 49ers got 20 yards on 10 plays in OT.
Damn, apparently I left a Ducks forum and landed on a Seahawks forum! It saddens me to see so many duck fans align with those evil Huskies in Seattle over a pro team. Regardless, the biggest plays ultimately came down to injuries. If SF's starting kicker is in they win it in OT, if Kittle and Sanders are in those drops don't happen. Seahawks benefited from SF injuries. Oh well, it's a regular season game anyways, SF still has a good chance at finishing with the best record in the NFC, got some tough games ahead. Hopefully the 49ers get revenge on 12/29.
Thurston
Two Star Recruit

Post by Thurston »

Seattle is down to their 4th string, practice squad tight end. I don't want to hear anything about Kittle.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote: Damn, apparently I left a Ducks forum and landed on a Seahawks forum! It saddens me to see so many duck fans align with those evil Huskies in Seattle over a pro team. Regardless, the biggest plays ultimately came down to injuries. If SF's starting kicker is in they win it in OT, if Kittle and Sanders are in those drops don't happen. Seahawks benefited from SF injuries. Oh well, it's a regular season game anyways, SF still has a good chance at finishing with the best record in the NFC, got some tough games ahead. Hopefully the 49ers get revenge on 12/29.
:lol: Sounds like a whiner fan making excuse after excuse. You forget how if your WR's don't drop so many passes you would have won too!
Blazers-1977
Two Star Recruit

Post by Blazers-1977 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Damn, apparently I left a Ducks forum and landed on a Seahawks forum! It saddens me to see so many duck fans align with those evil Huskies in Seattle over a pro team. Regardless, the biggest plays ultimately came down to injuries. If SF's starting kicker is in they win it in OT, if Kittle and Sanders are in those drops don't happen. Seahawks benefited from SF injuries. Oh well, it's a regular season game anyways, SF still has a good chance at finishing with the best record in the NFC, got some tough games ahead. Hopefully the 49ers get revenge on 12/29.
Well why wouldnt we root for the Seahwaks , its not like Portland has a team in the NFL and Seattle is much more closer to Portland than San Francisco is and both of our cities are more similar as well. Besides most people I know who are from Seattle are Blazers fans as well.

College and pro are different and besides dont you hate the Trojans more anyway, especially during the 2000s. The Niners are the NFL version of the Trojans while the Patriots are the NFL version of the Crimson Tide