Senior

ASU vs Beavs

Post by Alan »

What’s defense? 21-14 Beavs 10 left in the 2nd
Phalanx
Senior

Re: ASU vs Beavs

Post by Phalanx »

Can't believe that fumble by ASU in the endzone. What a break for the Beavers.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

The Beavers are 5-5 now with 2 games left, WSU and @Oregon. Win one of those and they're Bowl eligible.
John 3:36
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

SuperDuck wrote:The Beavers are 5-5 now with 2 games left, WSU and @Oregon. Win one of those and they're Bowl eligible.
I feel bad for the Beavs. They've fought hard and had a good season, but I don't see them beating either the Cougars or Ducks, especially not on the road.
Bighonkingduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by Bighonkingduck »

StevensTechU wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:The Beavers are 5-5 now with 2 games left, WSU and @Oregon. Win one of those and they're Bowl eligible.
I feel bad for the Beavs. They've fought hard and had a good season, but I don't see them beating either the Cougars or Ducks, especially not on the road.
Feel bad for beavis? What is wrong with you? :roll: :lol:
Blazers-1977
Two Star Recruit

Post by Blazers-1977 »

Bighonkingduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
Feel bad for beavis? What is wrong with you? :roll: :lol:

They are kinda like the younger brother you dislike but still want him to succeed whenever he isn’t interfering with your business.

Anyway it would be a great thing for the Ducks if the Beavers were great because the NCAA does take into account rivalry games and imagine a 10-1 or 11-0 Oregon facing a 10-1 or 11-0 Oregon St for Division championship, a win in that game Would give Oregon a huge boost .

Fun fact in 2012:

If the Ducks and Beavers won the games they lost by under 4 points , the winner of the civil war essentially would have decided which team went to the BCS National Championship Game. So if that happened Oregon goes to the BCS title game in 2012 and OSU goes to the Rose Bowl . The boost that would give to the reputation of the pac 12 would be tremendous and that would have helped us tremendously in future seasons