I'm not impressed with Ohio State

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck4Ever
Three Star Recruit

I'm not impressed with Ohio State

Post by Duck4Ever »

Today's game (still early in the 1st half) is more of what they truly are as a team. They play someone half decent and you see they're it isn't very likely they're going to blow away teams in the playoffs.

I think Minnesota is a bad matchup for them and I've said before I think OSU will drop a game before the playoffs.
stlDUCKfan
Pac-12 Prediction Winner!

Re: I'm not impressed with Ohio State

Post by stlDUCKfan »

I think their D looks pretty dominate. They’ve man handled PSU so far.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Have you actually been watching the game? This game has been complete and utter domination by Ohio State (so far at least....hopefully it continues for the Ducks' sake). They have held Penn St. to 64 total yards in the first half, while gaining 255. The only thing creating the illusion that the game is somewhat close is that Ohio State fumbled the ball at the goal line. It should be 21-0.
Duck4Ever
Three Star Recruit

Post by Duck4Ever »

gogreen55 wrote:Have you actually been watching the game? This game has been complete and utter domination by Ohio State (so far at least....hopefully it continues for the Ducks' sake). They have held Penn St. to 64 total yards in the first half, while gaining 255. The only thing creating the illusion that the game is somewhat close is that Ohio State fumbled the ball at the goal line. It should be 21-0.
I have been watching. To me it doesn't matter much how many yards are gained if it doesn't result in scores. It is late in the 4th quarter and it doesn't matter if OSU scores here, this game was just like I thought it would be.

The consensus has been that OSU is by far and away the best team this year and that no one can be them. I don't agree with that view.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Anyone can be beat. Ohio St. is the most complete eam in the nation.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

They certainly look beatable, how about LSU?