Merganzer
Senior

Bad Look For Chip

Post by Merganzer »

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Bad Look For Chip

Post by Tray Dub »

Yeesh, that's like a third of his roster that signed on. Chip's gotta be in real trouble down there.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Tray Dub wrote:Yeesh, that's like a third of his roster that signed on. Chip's gotta be in real trouble down there.
How much is his buy out? Damn he's made a s*** ton of money off his success at Oregone...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

nogerO wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:Yeesh, that's like a third of his roster that signed on. Chip's gotta be in real trouble down there.
How much is his buy out? Damn he's made a s*** ton of money off his success at Oregone...
According to a site called Hero Sports it is a flat $9 million if fired during his first 4 years. The phrase "Pride goes before a fall" springs to mind when I think of Chip these days.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

maxduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:
According to a site called Hero Sports it is a flat $9 million if fired during his first 4 years. The phrase "Pride goes before a fall" springs to mind when I think of Chip these days.
He certainly is prideful, but I don't think that had anything to do with his fall. Honestly I don't think he was given enough time in the nfl. He had one bad year with Philadelphia before they let him go, and horrible year for a horrible San Francisco team. He was beginning too.i get UCLA turned around by the end of last season.