247Sports forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

247Sports forums

Post by DuckzRule »

I've realized how bad they are, I tried creating an account in an Alabama site (don't ask) and I tried commenting in a post, but the comment never appeared no matter how much I tried, then I went to the forum part and tried making a thread, but it says it requieres mod approval and it's been a few hours and nothing, so far I've lost hope.

(Basically I created an account there to make a suggestion based off a news article on Alabama's future non-conference schedule, hopefully Oregon does the same)
greenyellow

Re: 247Sports forums

Post by greenyellow »

I believe their forums are basically only open for those who've paid for subscriptions.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

greenyellow wrote:I believe their forums are basically only open for those who've paid for subscriptions.
Too bad because I really wanted to comment in that post how much I want Oregon vs Alabama.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Nvm, I realized that you can post in the boards normally but they require an admin to approve them unlike here, and it takes quite a while.

Here's the post I made btw: https://247sports.com/college/alabama/b ... 32/?page=1