Sim 17 (Days 91-99)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

DrBradBuss
Junior
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Re: Sim 17 (Days 91-99)

Post by DrBradBuss »

I should never make trades
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

As we head into the final 20 days of the regular season I wanted to put together my top 5 power rankings:

1/2 - Kings & Suns
They are in the top tier by themselves and the fight for the top seed will come down to the wire. Will either team make a move before the deadline?

3 - Bulls
Just a tier below are the Bulls. Kyree is doing what he does best and PJ Rose is a solid #2 option for currently the #2 seed in the East. They own the best home record in the league so stealing the #1 seed from Celtics could be the difference in an ultimate Game 7.

4 - Celtics
The surprise team this year after trading their two best players in the off season. With a more well rounded squad than last year they currently sit in the #1 seed (Atlantic division teams being very mediocre helps). Do they have enough to make a run in the playoffs? More depth will help out

5 - Pacers
Pacers have been very quiet this year but their team possesses the best point differential (8.6) right now. 3 players are currently averaging over 20 ppg so they have options in the scoring department and all their bigs can block/alter shots which helps create those extra possessions come the post season. Sneaky team for sure

Agree? Disagree?
Craig
Senior
GM: Phoenix Suns GM

Post by Craig »

I think I’d take the Pacers, Mavs, Nuggets, maybe Thunder over the Celtics right now. They are impressive though.
SUNS GM
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Craig wrote:I think I’d take the Pacers, Mavs, Nuggets, maybe Thunder over the Celtics right now. They are impressive though.
I think I looked into the Celts record too much but always sneak by their opponents. Nuggets can be scary in the playoffs with their shot blockers but the 4 seed in the West will have a brutal path to the finals.
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Hopefully we can stay healthy. Previous two seasons guys just kept getting hurt.