Put your Trade Blocks here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Hornets Trade Block

Post by Cellar-door »

Well looking like another lost year.

I am putting all of my expiring guys on the block (Jordan will take a very high price though, I'd like to keep him, but if you blow me away with an offer I'd move him).

The guy who can really help a playoff team the most is:
JJ Redick- C+ A- B C+ D+ B He's a terrific outside shooter, and has good handles for a 2, holds his own inside and on D. Currently scoring just under 18 a game as my 3rd option, he'll fill it up for a playoff team while minimizing turnovers.

Other guys, Booker would be cheap, rebounds and defends at the 4, Delly can be a bench PG, outside shot and decent D, Harrellson I'll likely keep as Jordan insurance, but a great deal can get him.

For the rest of my roster:
I'm not looking to move anybody, and won't move Davis/Rubio/Barnes.

My interest is in 1sts and/or young guys with potential on cheap contracts (particularly at SG or C).
Hornets GM
Cellar-door
Senior

Re: Hornets Trade Block

Post by Cellar-door »

Willing to listen to offers on just about anything but AD.

My preference is to upgrade my starting 5, particularly at SG. Player would have to fit into my age range though, not trading for a 33 year old to go on a team that's all under 27.
#8 could be available, plus a bunch of guys who I drafted in the 1st (many lottery) who are still young, cheap with high potential.

I'd also consider a trade of picks and/or young guys for a single top prospect, consolidating my depth and getting a re-building team a depth of young potential guys to develop.
Hornets GM
Cellar-door
Senior

Re: Hornets Trade Block

Post by Cellar-door »

Now that I made a pick with #8 I'm probably sticking with my roster through training camp and seeing how all the young guys develop unless someone blows me away with an offer of a "star" or a no-doubt future star.
Hornets GM