Post by bellsduck »

Utah trades:
Chol Marial
Skyy Clark (tradeback)
Nate Sasser (tradeback)
Jazz 28 1st/Jazz 29 1st/Jazz 29 2nd

Golden State trades:
Miles Bridges

GSW drops Days, Thornton to create roster space.
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: Jazz - Warriors

Post by bellsduck »

I'm still no threat to win it all, but I'm tired of not winning.
Need to make the playoffs this year.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Dont see the logic for Warriors, you are already one of the worst teams and by trading Bridges for just cap space? Those firsts look like they will be around 20
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Oregon Ownage wrote:Dont see the logic for Warriors, you are already one of the worst teams and by trading Bridges for just cap space? Those firsts look like they will be around 20
Well I just hit .500, so not quite one of the worst unfortunately. I beat the Grizzlies on a tremendous showing by Bridges. The rest of the teams I beat this sim sucked, but still. Diaz is the only real change, so I guess having a decent PG helps.

Accept. Figure I'll shoot for the stars while picking up some assets. Without Bridges, I have no offense so hopefully I'm not an 8th seed.

Tough decision to move Bridges, but we'll see how it turns out.

Also, cut Days, Thornton, and Lecque. Gotta go with the homeboy Jacobs over Lecque.
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

The Bean Regime wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:Dont see the logic for Warriors, you are already one of the worst teams and by trading Bridges for just cap space? Those firsts look like they will be around 20
Well I just hit .500, so not quite one of the worst unfortunately. I beat the Grizzlies on a tremendous showing by Bridges. The rest of the teams I beat this sim sucked, but still. Diaz is the only real change, so I guess having a decent PG helps.

Accept. Figure I'll shoot for the stars while picking up some assets. Without Bridges, I have no offense so hopefully I'm not an 8th seed.

Also, cut Days, Thornton, and Lecque. Gotta go with the homeboy Jacobs over Lecque.
You killed Ingram, that’s why :(
---

PistolPeteJR
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

pistolpetejr wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:

You killed Ingram, that’s why :(
That was factored into his performance. :lol:
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Salaries worked without the VET FA so I didnt cut Lecque.

Warriors are stuck in neutral so this will help move them in a different direction.

Done