Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Brophdog88
Senior
GM: Denver Nuggets

Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)

Post by Brophdog88 »

Gray is averaging 12.4 boards 2.1 blocks per 36, thats reallyt nice
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Also realized that I went 3-1 without my second leading scorer in McKey this week. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he comes back. He's a PF but has SF skills so I've been playing him at the 3 to get more defense and rebounding in the lineup. With him out and my other posts getting more minutes my defense and rebounding was much better this week.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Also realized that I went 3-1 without my second leading scorer in McKey this week. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he comes back. He's a PF but has SF skills so I've been playing him at the 3 to get more defense and rebounding in the lineup. With him out and my other posts getting more minutes my defense and rebounding was much better this week.
I see that Johnson is doing well for you.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Phenom wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Also realized that I went 3-1 without my second leading scorer in McKey this week. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he comes back. He's a PF but has SF skills so I've been playing him at the 3 to get more defense and rebounding in the lineup. With him out and my other posts getting more minutes my defense and rebounding was much better this week.
Yeah he was exactly what I needed, went for 41 in a game this week :shock:
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
Phenom wrote:
:cry:

haha not that he would have helped me at all. He doesn't fit my style of play and my team is bad anyways. He would've killed my tank. :lol:
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Phenom wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
Phenom wrote:
:cry:

haha not that he would have helped me at all. He doesn't fit my style of play and my team is bad anyways. He would've killed my tank. :lol:
Haha well I'm glad you got what you wanted. I looked through your box scores for this week and started to feel bad for giving you Reggie Williams ha.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

With how valuable rebounding is going to be in this league, getting a 4 that can play the 3 or like rodman that can rebound at the 3 is a premium.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Zyme wrote:
With how valuable rebounding is going to be in this league, getting a 4 that can play the 3 or like rodman that can rebound at the 3 is a premium.
That's what I'm realizing. McKey isn't a great rebounder but thats ok for the 3 spot and it allows me to get a B rebounder starting at the 4. Still not amazing but I went from last in the league in rebounding to 11th to last in a week ha.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

cordy02c wrote:made the trade and went 3-0 and beat vancouver and detroit go figure but pleased
Blackman doin work!
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

I think my team would be fine if Mitch wouldn't turn it over so much.