Playoffs Round 1 (first 3 games)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Playoffs Round 1 (first 3 games)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Zyme wrote:It is the west. I would say wild wild west but that might be too cliche. Lot of ok to decent teams only only a couple of really good teams. The east is loaded by compare.
Yep, I'd totally agree.

Pistons vs Hornets
Bucks vs Sixers

Those 2nd round matchups are going to be great. I think any of those four teams could make the finals and I think any of the 4 should be favored as well.
bugsmalone
One Star Recruit

Post by bugsmalone »

pudgejeff wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:Wait these are only 6 games long series'?
Robertson is killing you, gotta move Magic back to the point.
I've won every game...
You beat the Bird-less Pacers by 2 and 5 points respectively in games 2 and 3. I know Magic was hurt, but Robertson had 8,7 and 4 turnovers in the games, the 4 sounds a bit better but he only had 4 assists to go with it. I mean do what you're gonna do, but your a couple shots from being down 2-1.
C'mon bro, your killing me. I mean, I didn't really have a shot, but if there was a little one it was him using Magic wrong and Robertson being a turnover machine. Looks like sweep here we come, Damn Bird getting hurt, might have actually been able to pull the crazy upset.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

bugsmalone wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:Wait these are only 6 games long series'?
Robertson is killing you, gotta move Magic back to the point.
I've won every game...
You beat the Bird-less Pacers by 2 and 5 points respectively in games 2 and 3. I know Magic was hurt, but Robertson had 8,7 and 4 turnovers in the games, the 4 sounds a bit better but he only had 4 assists to go with it. I mean do what you're gonna do, but your a couple shots from being down 2-1.
C'mon bro, your killing me. I mean, I didn't really have a shot, but if there was a little one it was him using Magic wrong and Robertson being a turnover machine. Looks like sweep here we come, Damn Bird getting hurt, might have actually been able to pull the crazy upset.
Pacers were only like a game out of being the 4 seed before Bird got hurt. If you can add some good assets in the off-season though you should look good again next year.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

If there ever was a candidate for the superbackup, it would be Magic. I dont have a problem with him doing that. Matchup nightmare.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)