GM: Boston Celtics GM

Hayward Field remodel

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Re: Hayward Field remodel

Post by Alan »

I saw this a day or two ago, I'm all for it! Simply because track town draws the biggest crowds and consistently the biggest events. Two things I hope for is Hayward doesn't lose the atmosphere of Hayward and the architects don't go too crazy with the design. BTW I have only been inside Autzen once or twice, but have been to Hayward more than a few times, I was even lucky enough to watch Pre run twice there in my life time.....
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Alan wrote:I saw this a day or two ago, I'm all for it! Simply because track town draws the biggest crowds and consistently the biggest events. Two things I hope for is Hayward doesn't lose the atmosphere of Hayward and the architects don't go too crazy with the design. BTW I have only been inside Autzen once or twice, but have been to Hayward more than a few times, I was even lucky enough to watch Pre run twice there in my life time.....
went to everyday of the 72 olympic trials. My mom new Frank Shorter and he got us tickets. All the final running events we were right
on the finish line. Got pictures of pre with hands up crossing in first. 10 min later he signed my program on his picture. I still have that program.
I have more then 100 autographs in this book. All the world records set at those trials. Pre was such and icon here.. pretty cool to think
back to the trials..
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I wonder if this means no more sneaking in at night to do a beer mile? You can't have a campus beer scavenger hunt without using Hawyard.