+5
79%

Total votes: 14
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Re: Western Conference Over/Unders

Post by Oregon Ownage »

So how well did I predict with 20 games to go?

SuperSonics - Under 18 wins
I lost this as they currently have 19 wins to their name. Much better than I expected this year with Bagley being a solid player in his first year.

Trailblazers - Over 26 wins
I won this as they are currently at 30 wins. With the increased competition in the West, it is no surprise they are on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

Spurs - Over 31 wins
Another winner as they sit with 40 wins and are the #8 seed. Huge improvement from this young team. A few more pieces and they can compete

Timberwolves - Under 36 wins
Sitting at 11 wins, this is another winner! They are in full rebuild mode so not a surprise.

Lakers - Over 38 wins
This is a close one, with 33 wins already they will need to go 6-14 to get the over. I expect them to do that and just miss out on the playoffs.

Clippers - Over 43 wins
At 40 wins, they will go over and hopefully be in the playoffs, bar a significant injury.

Nuggets - Over 43 wins
With 47 wins, they are already over! Another winner. They look locked into the 4 seed in the West.

Rockets - Under 44 wins
Currently the worst team in DASL so they will defiantly finish under last years total. Another rebuild team

Jazz - Under 44 wins
With 24 wins, they can not reach the 44 win mark so another winnner. Not back enough with Cousins & Exum to get a top 5 pick but not good enough either to compete. Will be an interesting off season in Salt Lake City.

Suns - Under 50 wins
Currently at 45 wins and Gordon Hayward returning, I fully expect them to go over 50 wins. Suns surprised me this year and have put together a very goo team around Harden.

Warriors - Over 53 wins
With 14 games remaining, they will need to go to 11-3 to reach the over. It will be close but they are playing good basketball right now.

Mavericks - Over 55 wins
With 53 wins currently, the Mavs will reach the over and try to hold onto the top seed in the West.

Kings - Under 59 wins
At 42 wins and Wiggins going down for 2 weeks, King look set on the under but are still in striking distance for the Pacific crown.

Grizzlies - Over 70 wins
With 52 wins, it is not possible for the Grizzlies to go over. Injuries and spacing have been an issue for them this regular season. They are still a force in the playoffs, watch out.

Results:
9-3-2
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Told you I'd win more.
Brophdog88
Senior
GM: Denver Nuggets