Coach O credentials.......

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Coach O credentials.......

Post by StevensTechU »

OregonDonor wrote: He screwed up and is now being punished for it. Lets hope that's the end of it and this will no longer be an issue. The players seem to love him, and that counts for something.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
It does, which has been sort of fascinating to see when you consider how short a period he's been there.

I remember when I was in high school and I asked my wrestling coach what the best weight program was for wrestling and he just said "The one you do." Seems 'Coach O' might be as much a motivator as a scientist, and if paired correctly with the immense knowledge already in the Casanova, could go well.
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

I love that Clownzano vlog up on the Oregonian. "A Candid Look at Oregon's Strength Coach". Clown opens up by saying his intern found a couple videos online, and then he says so watch these youtube videos and tell us what you think. Then he closes by saying, "if you want more inside looks at all things Ducks sports follow me."

Dude, you just made a video where you show a couple of 2 minute youtube videos from USF found by an intern, and you're calling it a candid look. :lol: You didn't even do anything in the video but wear a sweater, Clownzano. Wearing a sweater is not journalism.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

It's not a sweater... his wife cut a couple holes in his dou@!;?e, ER, dew rag.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!