Clownzano says, U of O pres to go public on Willie soon

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

lmduck

Re: Clownzano says, U of O pres to go public on Willie soon

Post by lmduck »

Did we really expect Schill to say anything different? They want to get this out of the news cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OregonDonor
Two Star Recruit

Post by OregonDonor »

RPDuck21 wrote:Actually, Isaac and Suke do a great job on 1080 The Fan. They really are as unbiased as possible, don't take themselves seriously, and mock the same things sane sports fans knock about sports. They both are level headed and never got caught up in the craziness that 750 The Game does, and their morning counterparts on The Fan (i.e. Dusty and Cam).
I listen to Isaac and Suke every day on my way home from work. They are freaking hilarious and give a pretty unbiased view on things, but they aren't big on Oregon fans, which kind of sucks, because they'll go out of their way to not cover Oregon news and like to make fun of Duck fans. They rarely talk about Duck hoops, even after the big win over UCLA.
They have a top 5 stories of the day segment each day, and after that big win over #3 UCLA they didn't include it as a top 5 story. I texted them asking why and they responded "that was last night broseph". The game ended after their show the previous night! So it wasn't talked about.lol

But they are definitely my favorite local sports talk show. Very funny and give good opinions on things.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Last edited by OregonDonor on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly LetMeSeeYourO
polyduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by polyduck »

OregonDonor wrote:
RPDuck21 wrote:Actually, Isaac and Suke do a great job on 1080 The Fan. They really are as unbiased as possible, don't take themselves seriously, and mock the same things sane sports fans knock about sports. They both are level headed and never got caught up in the craziness that 750 The Game does, and their morning counterparts on The Fan (i.e. Dusty and Cam).
I listen to Isaac and Suke every day on my way home from work. They are freaking hilarious and give a pretty unbiased view on things, but they aren't big on Oregon fans, which kind of sucks, because they'll go out of their way to not cover Oregon news and like too make fun of Duck fans. They rarely talk about Duck hoops, even after the big win against UCLA. But they are definitely my favorite local sports talk show. Very funny and give good opinions on things.

^...+1
Handsome Dan
Four Star Recruit

Post by Handsome Dan »

OregonDonor wrote:
I listen to Isaac and Suke every day on my way home from work. They are freaking hilarious and give a pretty unbiased view on things, but they aren't big on Oregon fans, which kind of sucks, because they'll go out of their way to not cover Oregon news and like too make fun of Duck fans. They rarely talk about Duck hoops, even after the big win against UCLA. But they are definitely my favorite local sports talk show. Very funny and give good opinions on things.

Oregon is a super privileged atheltic program; I think we as fans can handle being cut down a notch or two, as long as they aren't being unfair.

Also I do have to agree that Isaac and Suke, while not great, are very clearly ahead of the other local sports talk hosts. I'm not in a position to listen to any of them regularly, but the differences seemed pretty obvious in what I have heard.
SaintMariota08
High School Drop Out

Post by SaintMariota08 »

Used to listen to chad doing on 750 but once he left it's been all downhill.. +1 for Isaac and suke. I wouldn't say they dislike the ducks they just are fans of other teams. I'm fine with that, rather that then Have them become fanboys like softy up north
rekcuf
One Star Recruit

Post by rekcuf »

OregonDonor wrote:
I listen to Isaac and Suke every day on my way home from work. They are freaking hilarious and give a pretty unbiased view on things, but they aren't big on Oregon fans, which kind of sucks, because they'll go out of their way to not cover Oregon news and like to make fun of Duck fans. They rarely talk about Duck hoops, even after the big win over UCLA.
They have a top 5 stories of the day segment each day, and after that big win over #3 UCLA they didn't include it as a top 5 story. I texted them asking why and they responded "that was last night broseph". The game ended after their show the previous night! So it wasn't talked about.lol

But they are definitely my favorite local sports talk show. Very funny and give good opinions on things.

Minor league broadcasters in a minor league sports town.

I miss Kenny Vance.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

750 the game has been on a steady downward spiral for quite a while. They recently got rid of Rome and stuck in Brock Heard , I know spelled it wrong. but what would a Portland radio station think Portland sports fans want to listen to three hours about Seattle sports, especially husky crap. 620 is okay but a couple of their guys get a little to shock jock for me. The worse thing is I live too rural to get a good signal for 1080 most places.......it's getting a lot more quite in my pick up these days.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Alan wrote:750 the game has been on a steady downward spiral for quite a while. They recently got rid of Rome and stuck in Brock Heard , I know spelled it wrong. but what would a Portland radio station think Portland sports fans want to listen to three hours about Seattle sports, especially husky crap. 620 is okay but a couple of their guys get a little to shock jock for me. The worse thing is I live too rural to get a good signal for 1080 most places.......it's getting a lot more quite in my pick up these days.
I like Huard...
aa_mack
One Star Recruit

Post by aa_mack »

Phenom wrote:
Alan wrote:750 the game has been on a steady downward spiral for quite a while. They recently got rid of Rome and stuck in Brock Heard , I know spelled it wrong. but what would a Portland radio station think Portland sports fans want to listen to three hours about Seattle sports, especially husky crap. 620 is okay but a couple of their guys get a little to shock jock for me. The worse thing is I live too rural to get a good signal for 1080 most places.......it's getting a lot more quite in my pick up these days.
I like Huard...
I like the fact that Brock's brother threw it to Kenny Wheaton!