Irele Oderinde's suspension should be lifted today

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

TyranT
One Star Recruit

Irele Oderinde's suspension should be lifted today

Post by TyranT »

I think Oregon gets their "Mountain" back today. I can't wait to see what kind of difference his approach to S&C will make in the trenches this fall. Someone tell Utah the days of Oregon being "soft" are over. Anyway I'm sure he'll not have full control of the program for a period of time and I can imagine his approach to S&C has already been implemented on some level to the players already.

On a side note: This may have been talked about in previous threads, but didn't it seem as if we have lost more than our fair share of athletes to ACL/MCL tears over the last few years? I pretty much only follow Oregon football, so my opinion may be skewed. S&C has to play a major role in that right ?
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Re: Irele Oderinde's suspension should be lifted today

Post by srsmiley007 »

TyranT wrote:I think Oregon gets their "Mountain" back today. I can't wait to see what kind of difference his approach to S&C will make in the trenches this fall. Someone tell Utah the days of Oregon being "soft" are over. Anyway I'm sure he'll not have full control of the program for a period of time and I can imagine his approach to S&C has already been implemented on some level to the players already.

On a side note: This may have been talked about in previous threads, but didn't it seem as if we have lost more than our fair share of athletes to ACL/MCL tears over the last few years? I pretty much only follow Oregon football, so my opinion may be skewed. S&C has to play a major role in that right ?
It will make a huge difference. FYI - Not that it matters but he was back yesterday. Now if we can just keep Canzano from creating Fake News.....
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

He was back yesterday per Jordon Scott's twitter.
TyranT
One Star Recruit

Post by TyranT »

I knew it was close. Day late and a dollar short.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

The players seemed to love him. Hope it works out for everyone involved.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

According to a UO spokesperson, it looks like he won't officially be reinstated until Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... on-sunday/
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

greenyellow wrote:According to a UO spokesperson, it looks like he won't officially be reinstated until Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... on-sunday/
Hmmmm. Either way, he's already back or back very soon.