Oregon's The Chase winter conditioning videos

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Video of Oregon's winter conditioning

Post by buckmarkduck »

Anyone else tired of him being referred to as sunshine? He looks way more like a Mathews brother than sunshine.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

buckmarkduck wrote:Anyone else tired of him being referred to as sunshine? He looks way more like a Mathews brother than sunshine.
Nope.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

St Alan
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

buckmarkduck wrote:St Alan
What are you trying to start this morning? you call him what you want and I'll do the same.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

A problem with pet nicknames is some of us have no idea who you are referring to.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

maxduck wrote:A problem with pet nicknames is some of us have no idea who you are referring to.
That I understand, Sunshine refers to a character in the movie "remember the titans". I California kid with long blond hair.

In Schooler's photo when he signed his LOI, a few of us pick up the resemblance. But I agree there is plenty on this site that is said a I'm lost to what the reference is.

Edit to add, Schooler sure looks like he put on some muscle.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Watching that first video got me excited to see what Jelks does this year. Built for success.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

BTW, I saw that article in The Oregonian quoting Willie T who singled out Schooler for special props for being a hard worker. Good for Schooler. I've been pretty tough on him. Hope to be proven wrong.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Remember when some dumb*** on here was claiming one of the freshman was going to come in and take schooler's spot? Lol at that guy.
odux
Three Star Recruit

Post by odux »

justducky0 wrote:Remember when some dumb*** on here was claiming one of the freshman was going to come in and take schooler's spot? Lol at that guy.
Another dumb*** is claiming that Mattingly was moved to TE, but he is clearly seen in a green (defense) uniform.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

odux wrote:
justducky0 wrote:Remember when some dumb*** on here was claiming one of the freshman was going to come in and take schooler's spot? Lol at that guy.
Another dumb*** is claiming that Mattingly was moved to TE, but he is clearly seen in a green (defense) uniform.
What's up with the insults?
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Lenoir will more than likely start at one safety spot. My thing with Schooler is this, I think he'd be a great LB if you can get him to 220ish. Much like Dye.
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

Long ways to go before the season starts, and safety was a real weakness for us amongst all the other weaknesses on defense. Hopefully we'll get really improved play at that position, no matter who is out there.
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

odux wrote:
A lot of people have been saying that Mattingly was/is moving to TE. Not just one poster.
DuckedOut
Three Star Recruit

Post by DuckedOut »

buckmarkduck wrote:Lenoir will more than likely start at one safety spot. My thing with Schooler is this, I think he'd be a great LB if you can get him to 220ish. Much like Dye.
My guess with Lenoir was that he'd be moved to safety since we need ballers there. We're ok at corner and the odds of Graham playing or even starting are high. Graham could also play safety if need be.

DL could move back to corner eventually, but that depends on how much talent we bring in over the next couple of years.