Terry Wilson transferring

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Terry Wilson transferring

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like he saw the writing on the wall after Jonsen passed him. Now it makes sense why Carrington didn't mention him in the interview he gave this morning about the QB battle.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Terry Wilson transferring

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:Looks like he saw the writing on the wall after Jonsen passed him. Now it makes sense why Carrington didn't mention him in the interview he gave this morning about the QB battle.
Yeah I was wondering why he wasn't mentioned either. We got Herbert, so it's all good.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Hoagduck »

Especially with all the good things people have been saying about Burmeister, I can't blame him. Speaks well of Herbert as well that he's saying "No way I'm beating out this guy".
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

He looked rough in last year's spring game but he was very athletic. I never thought he would beat out Herbert, though. Herbert is an NFL talent, regardless of system.

Good luck Terry.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Best of luck Terry....
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Interesting reading some Wilson quotes from last week in the Greif piece about this (http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.s ... iver_index):
On April 7, Wilson said his first college season taught him "how to have patience and lift the guys up and be a team player" and that it was "great" watching Herbert. As with all highly rated quarterback recruits who don't play immediately, Wilson heard the transfer talk, but he said he "cut that off" quickly.

"I just love this place," Wilson said last week. "I love Oregon, I love the guys. I love the coaches now, I loved the coaches back then and this is just a great place we have here."
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Not a surprise, happens every year, good luck to him and happy Jonson is stepping up. I think Braxton RS's. I will look for the carrington interview but if someone can provide a link it makes things easy. Thanks.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Never mind, found the carrington interview, loving the Ducks this year!