Uniforms for 2017

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Uniforms for 2017 - Still nothing

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Those jerseys and helmets to see say fresh start and I love it! Forget last year's stupid jerseys, let's start simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Some more pics of the jerseys as well as first look at some of the apparel that will be available:

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/go/doernb ... d=41413850
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Rob Moseley hinted at all-green uniforms, so expect all-green and yellow lids.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Something like this? Also rumored there is a white verson as well.

upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Those mockups posted above are actually mine that I created and then posted to another forum. It seems likely that they'll be going yellow/green/green on Saturday, so that first mockup should be pretty accurate. Regarding the second mockup of new white jerseys and pants, I saw a generally reputable source claim on twitter that he's seen a white version of the current green jerseys. After seeing that, I contacted one of my buddies that's connected with the football program, and he said that he had heard earlier in the year that white versions of the current green jerseys were in the works, but he hasn't actually seen them. I don't know of the specific details of the colors, etc. on the new white jerseys, so I had to take some liberties in-order to create what I thought the white version of the current green jerseys might look like. The pants should be almost 100% accurate though as I spotted them in an image of some of our commits from earlier in the summer.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I hope that's not the unis all year. What is this 1996?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

upperV03 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Those mockups posted above are actually mine that I created and then posted to another forum. It seems likely that they'll be going yellow/green/green on Saturday, so that first mockup should be pretty accurate. Regarding the second mockup of new white jerseys and pants, I saw a generally reputable source claim on twitter that he's seen a white version of the current green jerseys. After seeing that, I contacted one of my buddies that's connected with the football program, and he said that he had heard earlier in the year that white versions of the current green jerseys were in the works, but he hasn't actually seen them. I don't know of the specific details of the colors, etc. on the new white jerseys, so I had to take some liberties in-order to create what I thought the white version of the current green jerseys might look like. The pants should be almost 100% accurate though as I spotted them in an image of some of our commits from earlier in the summer.
Thanks for posting.

The colors are good, but no sure how I feel about the double stripes on the shoulder. Feels rather meh. Would rather have wings.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

I've had the new Jersey for a few months now. When I got it I thought it was a one off or discarded style because it was on sale. Didn't realize until team photos were taken it this year's. It's actually a very nice Jersey in person.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

upperV03 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Those mockups posted above are actually mine that I created and then posted to another forum. It seems likely that they'll be going yellow/green/green on Saturday, so that first mockup should be pretty accurate. Regarding the second mockup of new white jerseys and pants, I saw a generally reputable source claim on twitter that he's seen a white version of the current green jerseys. After seeing that, I contacted one of my buddies that's connected with the football program, and he said that he had heard earlier in the year that white versions of the current green jerseys were in the works, but he hasn't actually seen them. I don't know of the specific details of the colors, etc. on the new white jerseys, so I had to take some liberties in-order to create what I thought the white version of the current green jerseys might look like. The pants should be almost 100% accurate though as I spotted them in an image of some of our commits from earlier in the summer.
Are you the one on Chris Creamers Sports Logos?
http://www.sportslogos.net/index.php
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

justducky0 wrote:
Are you the one on Chris Creamers Sports Logos?
http://www.sportslogos.net/index.php
Exact same guy. I post over there as well as Webfooter.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

I nerd out on that site so hard lol.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

justducky0 wrote:I nerd out on that site so hard lol.
You're not alone.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like the only new element is the yellow helmet as the jerseys are from the Oregon-Colorado game and the pants are the same ones from the Oregon-Virginia game. Beginning to think they won't be introducing many new uniform items and they'll be waiting until next year to do a complete overhaul.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

Those are fantastic !!
Return Of the Quack!