DEFENSE and Troy D.

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

picksix
Three Star Recruit

DEFENSE and Troy D.

Post by picksix »

Offense left those guys on the ALOT .... I was more than happy with their effort, especially against the run!! I thank Troy Dye for balling out like a DUCK ... he showed passion, but he was giving nothing .. no help from his offense!! BTW ... the Ducks just ran another RUN play just now! GO DUCKS! :roll:
picksix
Three Star Recruit

Re: DEFENSE and Troy D.

Post by picksix »

* on the field ( sorry )
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Jimmy Swain should really be the guy getting kudos for last night. 13 tackles land laid the wood on a few guys. I actually thought Dye had one of his worst games, poor angles let to 2 of the UW TDs, including the fake reverse.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Lenoir is struggling. High school, superman, college freshman, freshman.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

Oregon has been winning the time of possession battle almost every week. The defense has not been on the field too much.
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

ifuwant2 wrote:Oregon has been winning the time of possession battle almost every week. The defense has not been on the field too much.
I had trouble believing that stat this morning. It seemed like they had the ball for 15 minutes. The clock is always ticking with 55 rushing attempts.
dphi
Two Star Recruit

Post by dphi »

midwestduck82 wrote:
ifuwant2 wrote:Oregon has been winning the time of possession battle almost every week. The defense has not been on the field too much.
I had trouble believing that stat this morning. It seemed like they had the ball for 15 minutes. The clock is always ticking with 55 rushing attempts.
There was a stat graphic towards the end of the first half - I think it was 17-3 and if you just looked at the stats where Oregon led in total yards, TOP, 1st downs, etc., you't think the Ducks were rolling.
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

Lenior is struggling.

I like Brady Breeze on the field. He made a couple plays. I can't remember any mistakes that he made but I may have on my "homer blinders".

Graham has had trouble locating the ball. Teams have been taking advantage of that with over the shoulder throws to the wideouts down the sidelines. It seems like they always go to his side of the field on 3rd downs for the easy pick up.

I'm going to continue my support of Arrion Springs. He got beat by Pettis last night for a TD but what DB in the PAC12 hasn't?

Jimmy Swain was seeking redemption for the finger wag last night. He looked good blowing up the RB in the back field for the goal line stop.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

It really looked like UW had a plan going in to locate Lenoir and go at him regardless of who he was covering.
jefflockie
One Star Recruit

Post by jefflockie »

Give credit to UW. They exposed this secondary better than any team this year. I'm sad that Ty Griffin hasn't played more this year. He surely can't be worse than Lenoir.