Gallows Humor and random observations

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan22
Senior

Re: Gallows Humor and random observations

Post by duckfan22 »

nogerO wrote:We have a bye this weekend. Herbert has 2 more weeks to get totally well. Which is exactly why WT chose not to start Herbert IMHO. We have two winnable games at home. Probably have to win both to get to a bowl game, but it can be done, especially with JH behind center and our defense. That would give us extra practice days for the young guys and a little swagger back. SO my suggestion is that everyone just relax about BB... Pretty sure he was recruited for a reason. The sky is not falling...
dam i hate it when someone comes on here and speaks logic..
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

OL playing well against Washington is huge. And our D played well too. Definitely, we are setup for success going into the future.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

nogerO wrote:We have a bye this weekend. Herbert has 2 more weeks to get totally well. Which is exactly why WT chose not to start Herbert IMHO. We have two winnable games at home. Probably have to win both to get to a bowl game, but it can be done, especially with JH behind center and our defense. That would give us extra practice days for the young guys and a little swagger back. SO my suggestion is that everyone just relax about BB... Pretty sure he was recruited for a reason. The sky is not falling...
I am not sure that anyone thinks the sky is falling. The future is bright and I think this team will continue to improve each year. It is just frustrating to watch your team get run out of the building, while being completely one dimensional. It is just a difference of opinion. I would have let BB throw the ball all over the field after we were down by 3+TDs, so I could breakdown some film and try to teach him something. The game was over in the 3rd quarter. What is the difference if you lose by 5 TDs or 7TDs? Why not get something out of it I guess?
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

soduck wrote:I hate Clownzano first of all. And mostly avoid reading him. But in his article today about the game, he quoted Matt Millen after the game as saying we threw it down field once in the second half to show everyone that BB can't throw a deep pass.
Matt Millen has as much of my respect as Clownzano does....Just sayin