NFL Draft (Ducks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: NFL Draft (Ducks)

Post by pudgejeff »

thomas time wrote:[@rolls_royce21] is a guy that we needed. We need a thumper, and he’s that type of runner.” - GM John Elway
Lol, they think he's a thumper?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ducks5ever wrote:Crosby is going to be a huge steal to whomever drafts him. 0 sacks allowed in a season??...... I think he has sound measurables as well........
Yup day 2 lock imo. He will be a steal.

Great to see Royce go on day 2! Even though I don’t care for the Broncos, it actually might end up being a good place for him to get some touches.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Rad and Oderinde did not help the players out when it comes to getting ready next level. Crosby's biggest knock right now is his strength which in 2 years time is not going to be an issue but this season it will and so I think because he's not viewed as a potential early Starter he's fallen but shouldn't land too far down in the 4th. A lot of analysts put him as one of the best available today.There was a play at the Senior Bowl where Ogbonnia Okoronkwo got into his chest and pushed him back and I think that's the concern teams have right now is his play against stronger players.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Duck07 wrote:Rad and Oderinde did not help the players out when it comes to getting ready next level. Crosby's biggest knock right now is his strength which in 2 years time is not going to be an issue but this season it will and so I think because he's not viewed as a potential early Starter he's fallen but shouldn't land too far down in the 4th. A lot of analysts put him as one of the best available today.There was a play at the Senior Bowl where Ogbonnia Okoronkwo got into his chest and pushed him back and I think that's the concern teams have right now is his play against stronger players.
Sounde more like injury concerns. He had a broken foot as a Jr, and people are worried about a big man with bad feet. Ie Bill Walton.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Crosby goes to the lions
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Crosby finally got picked in the 5th round by Detroit. Have no idea why he slid so far down after being projected to go yesterday in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

He certainly slid a ton, I hope we find out why, but lots of O line players went before him. Congrats to both Freeman and Crosby, with Crosby's ability to play both left and right tackle he should stick.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Henry Mondeaux to the saints and Tanner Carew to Seattle as undrafted free agents
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Tyree Robinson is headed to Dallas.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Arrion Springs is headed to the Chiefs.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Charles Nelson...... hope he gets a chance
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Some more signings: Schneider and Nelson to KC and Griffin to Tennessee
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

Ex Duck Carrington has not signed anywhere?! Must be serious character issues...
Tennessee should pick him up to pair with Mariota... ;)
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

ducks5ever wrote:Ex Duck Carrington has not signed anywhere?! Must be serious character issues...
Tennessee should pick him up to pair with Mariota... ;)
I've seen it said that with the number of players who dropped late into the draft or all together may be a result of teams getting more picky with their draft board and taking more players off of it. His problem is also going to be that he's never been an ace Special Teams player and if you're a fringe roster player at WR, you've got to excel at ST.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

greenyellow wrote:Some more signings: Schneider and Nelson to KC and Griffin to Tennessee
Nelson....... DAT 2.0? I hope he sticks, happy he gets a shot.